or Connect

Posts by MattE

Hi Pete   I am talking about the plastic bowls used within the kitchen sink to assist in cleaning dishes. It is common across a lot or Europe (and sporadically across the world!) but often referred to by different terms.   thanks for your response,   regards Matt
Hi All   I would appreciate a minute of your time to give me your views on a kitchen product, I am a designer who is developing a new washing up bowl.  Although my patent has entirely new elements, I feel I need to better understand what most attracts you to existing products in the first place, in order to provide the best service possible.   As such I  would appreciate it if you could give me an order of priority on the following; 1 -           Shape 2 -...
Hi All   I would appreciate a minute of your time to give me your views on a kitchen product, I am a designer who is developing a new washing up bowl.  Although my patent has entirely new elements, I feel I need to better understand what most attracts you to existing products in the first place, in order to provide the best service possible.   As such I  would appreciate it if you could give me an order of priority on the following; 1 -           Shape 2 -...