or Connect

Posts by Dagger

Made pumpkin but never sweet potato bread, have you? Has anyone ever made these breads and grinded them into bread crumbs? I was thinking sweet potato bread crumb coating for chicken and turkey.
Foodsaver vacuum sealers have cutters in them like plastic wrap box slid cutter so you have nice straight cut bags. Remember you just can't vacuum seal everything without prep time, blanching some vegetables so they don't rot in bag. Meat will losses it's nice read color in vacuum sealed bags but rest assured that dark color is not spoilage, the true color will return when exposed to air again.
balsamic reductions? I know the really good stuff is very expensive and thick. So far best I have tried was trader joes so kind of interested to see how this fancy stuff is.
balsamic vinegar, besides salad what do you use this for? Ideas please
I got a bottle of this in a gift pack, is it something special? I read about it but not sure what it all means. They went into years and seal color not big vinegar user https://www.oliocarli.us/oliocarli/products/gift-boxes/buona-tavola.aspx.
How about the new trend, pre measured ingredients set to your home with instructions on how to cook them and make the meal. Seen ads for a few different one besides something blue. I was thinking of trying this but the price and getting locked in holds me back. Doing something to someone's meal is low but I have known this to have happen, scum of the earth these people are. I can't belive any of you never did the spoon trick at home, you would need to have 10 spoons just...
Have any of you ever spit in a costumers food or sneezed on a plate or in big pot and served it? Ever licked the spoon and reused if? It must be very hard not to do any of the things you do at home in your own kitchen. And yes I have wondered if these shows are telling the whole story and are the food prep people that happy doing the same job. I wondered how are all these machines cleaned every day, still interesting show. Was going to start watching them kitchen...
Watching gma today and the cake boos said to stop crowning you bake between 300 and 325 and something else for temp 350 to 400. Will this stop the crowning for cupcakes as well cakes?
1) I use won-ton wrappers​, these get crusty used for Rangoon  and egg roll so how do they work in a lasagna. 2) Bolognese vs Spaghetti sauce I watched a video on both and only difference I see is one uses a mirepoix base or am I missing something?   And I just figured the ricotta would stretch out better in the béchamel sauce spreading it flavor all over.