or Connect

Posts by Dagger

When you say dehydrate in vanilla extract do ypu mean fill the pod bottle with extract? Would not a warm liquid work better so if a recipe csll for liquid warm it and let pod soak init? I bought my beans from spice barn just haven't used all of them
Has anyone ever cook pasta in the sauce. Today made spaghetti so added sone extra water and after meatballs were done put the spaghetti into the pot and let it softene. I think not only will this add to flavor but starch will help thicken sauce.
My father like this in his coffee but can it be used instead of milk
Just watched a video on you tube, lot easier than my way. My god off sale it would have cost $33+, geez need to take out a loan to eat turkey. How do you restaurant guys stay in business, need big markup to turn profit.
Stop & shop had their turkey for .99 ibs so bought one think it was called nature's pride. Well it wasn't as easy to debone as a chicken but got it done. Legs, thighs, wings were no sweet but cutting through the back bone no easy feet. Got part way through then cut part of it off before removing the meat from turkey body. Makes you really feel sad doing this, poor turkey. Vacummed everything in foodsaver bags and put in the freezer. Good thing foodsaver makes expandable...
I had it
I only use the sugat free variety, so you think my problem to much syrup or using milk when said to use water? The box said 1.5 cup water
Used. Hungry. Jack mix added 2 cups mix 1 cup milk .5 cup vanilla syrup flavoring. Nuwave induction cooktop 370 degrees ib nuwave ceramic coated pan. Added oil to pan and mix but still needed to force flipper under cakes to get off pan. Last pancake i shaked pan while cooking and it seamed to release from pan for flipping. Does that help or is their a secret don't. Know
Well im using an air fryer so that my help. Have trief burger king Cheetos. Chicken fingers taste like nothing.
Few fast food places started using chips like cheetos doritoes as coatings for meat. Got me thinking besides flavored bread crumbs or shake n bake this is kind of a good idea so ordered chips from walmart of different variety to try. How about you and your creative. Coatings