or Connect

Posts by Dagger

I was asking because just started Using bachamel sauces for vegetables & mac cheese which both have cheese so figured would be same in lasagna using ricotta cheese. Can't just be flour/butter/milk sauce used in lasagna. Mozzarella cheese bachamel sauce then?
This seams to happen lot in my posts lol
I was wondering since cheese is used in other sauces
was watching a cooking show that used Bechamel Sauce so it started me thinking has anyone ever made a lasagna with a ricotta béchamel sauce?
got the pan today turned out to be All Clad HA1 Nonstick 3.5 qt. sauce pan. I can't even find any info on the web about this. forget warranties they will never replace the same pan just send whatever crap they have around. 
I sent the pan with my complaints and they will send me this instead All-Clad B1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Lid 3 qt size. Hope my steamer insert fits it.
Oh yeah and my old pan came with a steamer insert which wouldn't fit this pan they sent me.
 I have a 2 stage Chef's Choice 300 Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener but I hear 3 stage is better. This has done a great job for me but my knives are Farberware ​whole set ran under $50.
@#& they sent me a crappie t-fan disc bottom pan to replace my Emeril true aluminum core tri ply pot. I called and was told they don't make my Emeril pan anymore, I don't want this @$&. Told them that which they didn't like so sending me return slip and credit for another my choice of Emeril ware but of course only disc ones now. Said tell Al-Clad to send me ones of theirs but no go. @&#@£ I said then just send my old pan back but it was scraped @&$£@$#
I didn't do any picture corrections so don't take the color for being true. if I used the basket could have done 4 but just wanted to test hopping I wouldn't have to clean the whole basket. Even so easy cleanup with out all the mess and smell deep frying causes.