or Connect

Posts by Dagger

Does it have a casing like peperoni that needs to be removed before eating
Tuna, I always buy tuna fish sold white when on sale.
[RIGHT,[/RIGHT]
Bread, eggs and milk seams all that is needed to survive any storm
Mild Palacios Chorizo
My recipe is 2 cups cooked rice, 2 eggs, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 cup milk, 1.5 cups sugar, vanilla then put in 350 oven for 45 to 50 minutes. I'm tired of pre cooking the rice in my rice cooker so I was wondering if I use parboiled rice would it cook in the oven? I'm not sure if it would absorb to much liquid drying out the pudding or not work at all. Would I need tl increase the milk? You people are pros so your advice could help me from wasting lot of stuff.
Knives were getting dull so pulled out my 2 stage chefs electronic knife sharpener and went to work. Didn't think about it but is a boning knife supposed to be only sharpened on one side?
I bought a kitchen aid stand mixer with all the attachments to grind chop meat but never tried it, not sure what to use. I figure it would cost more than buying ground meat at BJs or Costco.
I site said just keep the stuff that builds around the cap off the bottle and it will be ok.
Big difference between Omaha Steak burgers and BJs. BJs are to tuff and dry and it doesn't matter if eaten off the grill or reheated. I'm talking the fresh made burgers not frozen discs. I found adding some gelatin with an egg makes chop meat much more moist and not tuff. So bought a Bellmain burger press and I will be buying the chopmeat mixing with the dissolved gelatin and pressing my own burgers. Amazon also offered in a package deal Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed...