or Connect

Posts by Dagger

Kansas City Steak Company steakburgers trio 24 burgers 4oz. Each, $49. That is $8.11 lbs. What meat is worth that price
What is Kobe beef? First time I ever heard of it was on the King of Queens. I read some reviews compairing Ohama Steaks to Kansas City Steak Company, high prices much higher than Omaha. I was looking at their steakburger trio, 24 burgers for $49. Of course these are fancy steakburgers 8 each of classic, vidalia onion and cheddar bacon but got so much Omaha burgers now figured I'll wait for coupon. They do have lower shipping cost than Omaha for sure, flat $6.95
we like it that way just like they change ours to there taste. I like the crunch of my version which is sold in the asian restaurant around me. Its the chicken, peanuts and sauce that makes it Kung Pao what everelse you add is personal taste
using convenience foods as a addative to make a dish is cooking. Kung pao chicken uses these ingredients the recipe calls for and it was conceved in China. The recipe might have changed but most do to the taste of the location. Even American Test Kitchen said frozen vegtables better than a lot of grocery store produce since travel time, storage and sitting in bins time is longer than frozen vegtables that are picked, cut and frozen right away keeping flavor. With all the...
"Part of my daily exercise regimen requires me to walk to my grocer very day and buy fresh food" question is by the time it takes food to reach the grocery store shelf can it still be called fresh? I have a small garden, 6 earth boxes of vegatbles so I do know real picked fresh taste and it's getting harder to tell the difference between fresh picket and bj's frozen vegatable mix which are frozen right after picked. One thing I don't buy canned vegtables anymore just...
quote name="Koukouvagia" url="/t/79528/omaha-steaks#post_458459"]I'm torn between thinking this post is spam or that the OP has a serious aversion to food. I mean really, who comes on to a cookinervesm and talks about Walmart, fritos and processed food hype? OP, are you Sandra Lee lol?[/quote] Don't you find it amazing all this stuff and more can be ordered from home, I do and like i said only left the house twice both to the ER in pain. Screw up your leg muscle that...
I had electric but the salt ate away the metal so bought a few ceramic ones from Ikea. Have 2 for white and mixed peppet corns and one for course sea salt. They are the ones you need to twist but you can set the grind with just a turn of the wheel. I have a Kitchen Aid coffee grinder bought just for spices, it has stainless steel cup with a spinning bar not the grinder wheels, bar type much easer to clean.
The internet is wonderfull, ordered 5 bags of Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips, 19 oz from Walmart.com. last month ordered all the fixing for kung poa chicken except the celery and chicken from Walmart. Really like kung poa chicken so didn't matter it was case of each, I'll use it all. Ordered from Amazon things like Carnation instant breakfest, case of honey corn muffin mix to varietys of salts and get my spices from Spice Barn. Two stores have home delivery on long island and...
Bought one off HSN for $89 final price and 2 of their ceramic 8" fry pans. I'm very happy with it and induction cooking in general, better than gas and 100 times better than electric range tops. Only down side needed to buy set of new cookware since all my cookware wasn't induction ready. Bought Emeril pro-clad made by All Clad and it workes great very happy. How do you feel about induction cooking, do you feel its worth the cost of new cookware?
Well haven't ordered from them for years but did 2 weeks ago twice. One pack came with steaks, chicken cutlets, burgers, franks and cheese bake potatoes and I added 14 more burgers and 1 lasagna. Following week ordred sausage varity pack, 2 beef lasagnas and 14 more steak burgers. Yes it was $$ but I have been stck in bed with a leg injury since Oct. so figured what the hell. I read a lot of reviews which are good to bad but I must say I grew up on grocery store beef and...