or Connect

Posts by abefroman

I think your right, I opened it right as it came and now the steak, which was rock solid frozen, is already almost fully defrosted just from being in the fridge.    So far I made the chicken, which arrive fresh/thawed and that was great!   I'll post another update after make the other 3.
Do yall prefer steaming to boiling?  I get pretty good results boiling the ribs first, and then you have a stock you can use for something else.
 Its Cuban, but more of a Miami Cuban. It helps keep the meat moist, good for pork.
Does anyone use a meal delivery service?  Plated, Hello Fresh, Blue Apron, etc   I just started Plated, they seemed to have better recipes but most of the protiens in their "fresh box" came frozen.
What's a good way to prepare string beans to eat with bbq?
What is a good Zaatar to Sumac ratio?   And what are your favorite things to put it on?
Would it be better for tortillas or tamales then?
I left out a few corn cobs for squirrels that I got at a bird seed store, and the squirrels buried them, and now I have 7 foot stalks of corn in various places in my yard.   Is this corn safe to eat?
Thanks for those tips tried a couple of those.  Also Market Grill in Pikes was good, although the portions were small.  And I also went to Duke's which has really good Salmon.
Try to do opposites, for example if you have a high cocao content South American chocolate, pair it with a sweeter wine, or where if you have a sweeter Belgian chocolate pair it with a dryer wine.   Sparkling wines go really well, as well as old world wines.