or Connect

Posts by kokopuffs

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm     MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm     MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Sourdough pancakes????    Listed at KA.
.....will be made with some home-spun first clear flour, WW that's had some of the bran sifted outta' it.
Also my latest apple tart was made using golden delicious apples.  The final product was soft and the apples "shied" away from the knife when cutting a slice.  Not so using granny smith apples.  And the latter imho provided a better flavor as far as apple tarts go.
I'd really like hearing more about the cheddar cheese with apple pie.
Me, I load up on the cold shrimp, green beans, some sushi rolls and one spring roll, and leaving plenty of those items for the other guests.  I'm just thankful that THAT particular chinese buffet offers such goodness to their customers.  No sweet and sour for me!
And I'll repost from some other thread.  With tarts, they're served cold with the attention focusing on the buttery crust; with apple pie, the filling.  Let the flame wars begin!!!!!!!!!    8)   And always remember, baking (and cooking) are infinite.
And the difference between apple tart and pie is what - in terms of flavor????
8))) @flipflopgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Always always to all, GOOGLE is your best friend when encountering an unknown term.
 Here.