or Connect

Posts by shroomgirl

what waste?...meat butter is awesome on veg.   I was part of a Chef 2Student fundraiser last fall and a couple of the chefs took bricks of grassfed sirloin, searred them and then dropped them into the butter/water bath.....our service time changed repeatedly....so they hung out in approx 110* butter for a couple of hours (+/-)   Put back on the burner, back in the butter.....rested sliced.....BEST beef I've had in a long time.  Did I say grassfed no...
Gorgeous! don't think I had seen the pix of shrooms.
Hey Craig,  You'd probably get more responses if you posted in the professional cooking section....and also the generic section.  In the past there have been commercial guys who could answer your question. Welcome to Cheftalk. 
easier to have sides room temp/cool.....so much easier.   A grain salad would work too. Ditto fresh veg.   Depends on the $$$$ they are spending.
Great advice~
I'm loving autoredial's idea.....only I'd use rice stick noodles snow peas, carrots, napa cabbage, possibly peppers, red onions,mint go asian good room temp as well as cold.  
sofrito clean & cut your meats/shellfish make your stock measure your ingredients have your garnish ready.
wow Ed, that's quite a production....
Love the sweet potato idea!
so timely I had a conversation today about potato bars.....they fit so many needs.....vegetarian, Glutin Free, etc....easy, cheap, dang they so make sense.