or Connect

Posts by rajeev

Can anybody let me know how to get finish on a chocolate show piece. I would be indeed greatful if somebody could share their experience. regards, rajeev
the hazelnut praline is processed in the roubo coupe and made in to fine paste and piped in silpats with cavity. then it is freezed and used as a texture inside the filling. regards, rajeev
Dear Bekazu,   please note the recipe calls for equal quantities of flour, sugar and butter make a dough rest it overnite. roll it thin to 2 mm and cut it with round cutter same size as the pate a choux is piped. place the croustillant on the pate a choux and bake @200 till it dries out for 35 min.   hope it works out for you.   kind regards, rajeev
hello chefs,   can anybody share the information on this showpiece base. after searching online i have come across its a mix of 50/50 tempered couveture and grain sugar. looking for forward to this discussion.   thank you rajeev
hello chefs,   can anybody share the information on this showpiece base. after searching online i have come across its a mix of 50/50 tempered couveture and grain sugar. looking for forward to this discussion.   thank you rajeev
apologies isabel and ty.
hi ish,   can you specify which forum is to the point as it seems confusing. which one you would recommend. Ty.
need to know all about authentic scones? techniques for a good tasty scone, good recipe so that i can make it for my wife! any home made scotish recipe? please help?
If in case you have to piar the ingredients and make a recipe i would recommend CULINARY ARTISTRY  by Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page i use this book and it has helped me  Cheers happy reading   regards, Rajeev
I have come across pistacchio paste from Pregel, Mec3, Patisfrance,DGF. Undoubtedly Mec 3 stand way above only for pistacchio paste reason real pistacchio taste and for colour too. we use it for pistacchio macaroon as well for the gelatoes and its great! just go for it you will love it!!!!   regards, Rajeev