or Connect

Posts by Nentony

Lum's Black music from the 60's & 70's The ACL in my left knee Tony
We serve a pretty good one. Roast beef, cheddar, grilled onions, and red curry spread, on rustic bread and grilled on a panini press. Tony
One bag of Castleburgers please. Tony
There's always a couple jars of Newman's Own around ouy house. Tony
I own Dragon Point Cafe, which is basically a coffee bar that serves light breakfasts and soups, salads, and sandwiches for lunch. Tony
Feel free to watch The Honeymooners on boomerang, nobody's making you watch Emeril. I enjoy his show. Tony
Reaching consensus on what we should eat. Tony Edited to add one that I love. I love cooking at home when it raining or otherwise miserable out, usually soups.
Remove the gills. And incidently, that's worthy of adding to the "tasks I hate" thread. Tony
Stewey, do you know the numbers? Why would this fella want to sell part of his business? How well do you know him? Personally, I'm leary of partners. Any less than 50% and you could easily get screwed. Having said all that, in the end self employment will allow you the most creativity. Tony
I'll second what Mike said. I also really enjoy making soups, the whole process. Tony