or Connect

Posts by Mulak

I have a place near where I live called metal superstores   http://www.metalsupermarkets.com/   what is the best metal to get? PeteMcCraken
i'm not looking 3/4", 3" 5" 9" or 10" diameter if that what you are thinking of     I'm looking for 1.5" diameter pipe and then cut 3/4" thick
Hi,   I have been trying to find mini smooth tart shells, not the fluted/ wavy on the side type of shells that are pretty much common in any restaurant/baking stores.   I have been to many places and all have the fluted types   So I thought of this clever idea of getting a stainless steel or aluminum pipe from a metal store/shop and get them to cut 3/4" thick to match up the usual tart rings height like 3" 5" 9" 10" diameter and other tart sizes   I'm not...
Hey guys   I'm looking for some books on entremets and I was hoping you guys can recommend some suggestions.   I was hoping for a bit modern version of entremets like these for example (below) and same goes for flavour profiles/combinations if possible   http://michiganavemag.com/channels/home-page/insights/vanille-patisserie-enticing-new-entremet     Also hoping for information about entremets so I can get a better understanding of these types of...
I agree kuan     I do want to expand for sure and I do agree with what you are saying foodnfoto   Today, I got a graphic designer right now designing my logo and see what he come up with and I will show them to you and see if you guys like them or not. Probably will get them before the weekend
I live in Oakville, Ontario...
What do you mean a front for something else? Do you mean a different business to build capital for my end game of opening a dessert shop in the future?
foodpump... based on my common sense, it highly possible that the space doesn't have the proper infrastructure because it a work/living building, so it probably has typical electric structure like the residential space has. Also other businesses in that same building are a lawyer office, a hair salon and another business I can't remember but no food related business.   high chance that I have to do plumbing work, redo electric work for oven, fridge, freezer...
Yeah it a good location... it empty, I'm going to check it out this weekend    I don't want to deal with gas, I want to do electric. I'm baking desserts and I rather have an oven that operate with electric because the heat easily more even comparing to gas.   right off the bat for equipments - 1 blodgett oven, 1 small fridge, 1 small freezer, sink, a couple tables, a mixer, a small mixer (kitchenaid), a shelving unit to store ingredients, a couple baking racks,...
Hey,   I was wondering if it doable to open a bake shop in a 12' by 14' space? offer 1-3 different desserts depending on what kinds.   It 800 bucks a month for lease, no tmi but I have to pay 25% of the utilities with the residential tenant. It a work/live building and the residential tenant just want to live. I asked the agent of what is the current utilities and told me it 400 bucks. So I know I have to pay at least 100 bucks so matter what. If I double or...