or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Running a small business there are so many facets and one thing that can distract you from your main goal is tracking your spending. As a small business owner I track everything in Quicken and I work with an accountant at the end of the year for tax purposes. For payroll I use a payroll service and the cost of the payroll service is worth not having the headache of filing all the paperwork for state payroll. If you an afford an accountant I would go with that. Often they...
Yes I saw it and I enjoyed it. The dinning is too intense not something I would enjoy his son's place sounds a bit more my speed. Sitting at the bar watching the chef prepare you one piece of sushi at a time and then watching you eat it is not comfortable to me. What I found most fascinating was the apprenticeship that the cooks have to go through. Kind of like training to become a navy seal except for sushi.
I guess at this point I am wondering how relevant or useful this debate is to anyone. Cuisine is a matter of taste it doesn't matter if it is "underrated" it matters how you rate it.
Find the work you love to do and you will never work another day in your life right? Glad you found work you enjoy. Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined, let us know if you have any questions.
What a great bridge into the food world that will definitely give you a different and excellent perspective towards food in my opinion. Welcome to ChefTalk, glad to have you.
Welcome to ChefTalk Kit glad you signed up. Let us know if you have any questions about the site.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome glad to have you we definitely are looking for more pros in our baking and pastry section.
@mattk1100 would also like to hear where you ended up. @Vicky Geng I went to LCB in Paris (just a day class) and if I had the choice that is where I would go. Why you ask? Because I just love Paris and the chance to go to school there and enjoy the food an culture would be incredibly. If you could afford I would do that. The classes are all in French with an English translator as they have tons of students from many countries.