or Connect

Posts by Nicko

@Dlee  this is not an elgible entry you need to post this review here:   http://www.cheftalk.com/products/johnson-and-wales-university-north-miami
If you would like a cheftalk.com mug (and you have a U.S shipping address) please send me a PM and I will be more than happy to send yo uone.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you. And if your looking for knives there are plenty of discussions about the SHUn knives in our knife forums.
Welcome. Ahh live fire cooking are you a fan of chef Francis Mallmann? He has to be the king of live fire cooking. We are glad to have you and please let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome back and thanks for coming back. Sorry it took us so long to say hi. Glad to hear you found a job you love it really makes all the difference in whether you stay with a career or not right? Especially the people you work with so hopefully you have a great team of people to work with.   Really glad you returned and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. A lot of has changed around here I am sure since you were last here. When were you last on...
Welcome to ChefTalk. Please feel free to use our Hospitality job postings forum as well allow job postings in that forum only. Please let us know if you have any questions about the site.
@Sexxychef yes you are supposed to post an intro and thank you for doing that. Sorry if you receive a cold welcome but never the less you are welcome to the community. Please let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.com
Welcome Farmer Brown do you actually farm? We are glad you joined up and please let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.com.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. What school did you attend in the Philippines? Where are you working now in the US? Please let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.com or how to use the site.
Welcome Chef we are always pleased to have a chef with your level of experience. Please join in on the pro forums but also if you wouldn't mind take some time in the non-pro forums from time to time and help answer questions there as well. Please let us know if you have any questions about the site.