or Connect

Posts by Nicko

@MillionsKnives The articles need to be on ChefTalk.    If you guys want to come up with a questionnaire for ChefTalk please start a "Wiki" these can be edited by all of you and then we can make it a sticky.
@ordo Great idea, do you have a specific thread you are referring to or are there many that need to come under one heading. What we could do it create a tagged topic so we end up with something like this.   We did this for all of the Macaron discussions: http://www.cheftalk.com/tag/macarons   Cooking Salmon http://www.cheftalk.com/tag/cooking-salmon   So if you guys could help me compile a list of threads, reviews, products etc I can get this together and set up a...
Asking everyone who participates here how we might improve the knife discussions forums here on ChefTalk. Feel free to post honestly about what you think might improve the chef knife community and discussion forum here at ChefTalk. Specially shout out for suggestions from the forum heavy hitters. @Galley Swiller , @Phaedrus , @MillionsKnives , @Rick Alan , @ordo , @Benuser . Sorry if I missed anyone.   Couple things to spark discussion.    Would having sub forums be...
I don't often post in this neck of the woods on ChefTalk. Although I have been out of the game for many years now I still have many fond memories of being in the professional kitchen and working with some amazing chefs. Lately I have had some opportunities to get back in the game on a very small scale and it has been energizing. Couple weekends a month I cook at a small (tiny) kitchen and have also had a few ice carving gigs. After so many years of being out of the kitchen...
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined! Let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk and how to use the forums.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you.
Welcome Lucky, glad to have you at ChefTalk.
Welcome Douglas glad you joined. Let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forums we are happy to offer some guidance.
Welcome to both new members glad to have you.
Welcome, the grill station was always were the action was and not for the faint of heart. Glad you joined ChefTalk.