or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Yep, a friend of mine does bbq competitions and has a large family and has a couple of them. Great tools.
I actually think the cambro is fine for home use. You are correct they are more for the pros but I know home cooks with big families that have them. Great option actually.
Your question depends greatly on how you hold it after you put it in liquid nitrogen. Being a foam I could not imagine it holding "well" for more than a few hours. 
Welcome Chef glad you joined. 
Welcome to ChefTalk I wish I could try your pizza!    Yes I would start a thread in food and cooking and we can talk. Sounds like you should at the very least have a brick pizza oven. 
Welcome Phil glad you joined. Hey if you are willing we would love to see you post some articles/photos about how to prepare Hawaiian dishes. 
Welcome Amanda glad you joined Cheftalk. My advice to you is the same for everyone. It is entirely two different worlds for those who love to cook and those who love to cook professionally. Do not spend a lot of money switching to a culinary career without first working in the business for at least six months but preferably a year. It can be a tough life and it is especially tough on the family unless you want to open up a bakeshop with your family. I have seen it work and...
Welcome to ChefTalk glad you joined. I would suggest you ask a separate question about anxiety as this forum is really just for introducing yourself. Anxiety is a normal thing for a young cook. It took me quite a few years till I felt completely relaxed in the kitchen. It will lessen the more confident you become in your skills. One simple thing you can do is get to work early and get all of your mise en place ready before service. Nothing raises your anxiety level more...
Welcome Darrell glad you signed up with ChefTalk. Hope you find the forums helpful.
Welcome Ellen we are glad you joined CHefTalk. We have some great photos of confections in the photo gallery and I would encourage you to share some of your work as well.