or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome we are glad you joined CHefTalk. Belgium is a wonderful country to visit and My wife and I enjoyed vacationing there a few years back. We had a wonderful meal at Comi Chez Soi.
A good paella pan
The particular brand/label does not matter. Taste the wine and if it tastes good then use it. If it isn't something you wouldn't drink yourself don't use it. You do not need to spend a lot on wine for cooking. You are simply looking for something with good tannins and to release the fond when you deglaze. 
You should contact King Arthur Baking supplies and see if they manufacture one. Looks like you can get a 13X9 rectangle and a 10inch but not 12. What do you need it for?
Your question does not make any sense can you reword it?
It is pretty tough to "not" be anxious about these things just try to relax. When I staged in France at a Michelin one star I cut my finger badly the first day. I was grateful to God that he caused me to laugh about it and not take it so seriously. At the end of the day simply do your best and walk out of there knowing you did your best. I would like to give you some advice though. What is your experience level? If you are still learning your way around the kitchen this...
I have investigated this and the one that looked the most appealing to me is this one:         I don't know if you can use any seeds but I don't see why not. 
@Someday I would agree water is actually a fine alternative. There are many decent store bought stocks and it does have its place. Sometimes you don't have the time during the week to make the stock or in high production situations have stock base makes sense. There is no doubt to me that when you make your own stock and then make anything from that base you and your friends and family will enjoy it more. 
What if you bound the lemon curd with something else to keep it together and then incorporate it?
@French Fries I agree I would not use a capon for coq au vin they are expensive and as you said not really suitable for a braise.