or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community. Please consider posting a review of your culinary school as it helps out ChefTalk and other students considering your school. Where did you attend culinary school?
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community. Please let us know if you have any questions. Google Translate can be very helpful in typing what you want and then posting it in English.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community Thank you for your kind words and I hope you will feel comfortable to jump in and participate.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our community. Your dinner table sounds like a wonderful array of world cuisines that anyone would be happy to be a guest at. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
After 15 years of running the forums KouKou I find clarity is the best for everyone especially new members. I was not clear and I was simply asking for clarification. 
Yes that's where I was getting confused can somebody go by meatballs and enter them?
I don't think bought items should be allowed in the challenge it's not really a challenge if you buy something.
This feature was never turned on for security purposes