or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome back to Chicago (ChefTalk.com is based out of Chicago). So are you working at any restaurant or hotels or just focusing on your knives and uniforms? 
Welcome Colonel! I take you love fried chicken?  We are glad to have you and please let us know if you have any questions about the forums. Glad to here Google is helping people find us.
Welcome we are glad to have you at ChefTalk.com. The pro forums sound like the right place for you to hang out. Be sure to join in on the pro baking forums as well it sounds like you have plenty of experience to help others out with issues.   http://www.cheftalk.com/f/5/professional-food-service
Welcome to ChefTalk we are always glad to have another chef from the UK join the fray. Please tell us a bit about your background as a chef and let us know if you have any questions about the community and site.
Welcome chef sounds like you are a man with a plan. So much of your success in the hospitality business is your attitude right? Glad to have you at ChefTalk.com let us know if you have any questions.
Something like that... Glad you joined and thanks for saying hi so we know a bit more about you and why you are here. Let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome to ChefTalk. I just want to say you are making all the right choices. Working in various types of establishments before spending a ton of money on school is smart. So many don't find out what the life is like before the go into deep debt getting a culinary degree. Remember when you are in the thick of it and working that 20th Saturday night without your husband to ask your self "Can I really be away from my family this much 15 years down the road?". Also remember...
Welcome we are glad to have you. We encourage all culinary students to post a review of their culinary school. If you would be willing to do that please send me the website and I will add your school to our database and you can post a review. Let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.
My personal thought is the owner should also offer some kind of restitution for the mistakes. It is a token of good will and I makes all the difference between keeping a customer for life and just having them for one visit. Here are a few other discussions from the community on a similar topic:              
@dblak656 and @ddaniel727 don't forget to post a review of your culinary school for a chance to win some awesome prizes.