or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome to ChefTalk glad to have you. What station are you working?
Welcome glad to have you. No doubt, quality ingredients (and taking the time to find them) make all the difference. 
From the archives:      
Hi @rescaldo welcome to ChefTalk. I think that it has been exciting to see more and more restaurant chefs bringing offal back on the menus. In my opinion there is nothing like a well prepared liver or kidneys.   The other one which has been around for a while now is home roasting of coffee. I got on this bandwagon and I really enjoy roasting my own beans.
 Great advice @ChefBillyB
Hi James glad you joined up with ChefTalk. What a tough break for you I am truly sorry to hear how this is affecting your work. I am sure you have been down this path already but what does your doctor say? My first instinct would be to tell you to be honest with who is hiring you so that you don't feel pressure to cover up your condition. Ask them to start you out on small tasks and work your way from there. I also would not advise you to keep changing jobs that never...
Welcome to CHefTalk glad you joined up. On average how many students to you have to cook for each day in your division?
Welcome to ChefTalk glad you joined up. Where about are you attending culinary school? We ask that all culinary students post a review of their school so please head over to our culinary school review sections and post a review.    http://www.cheftalk.com/products/category/culinary-schools
@SylviaM that reminds of something you would have on camping trip or from the chuck wagon with cowboys. My mouth is watering.
Great! So I did a search of "personal chef" and we have over 8,000 posts. Here are a couple highlights.