or Connect

Posts by Nicko

We did not remove it Terry so maybe it is a facebook issue.
Looks like they ran for the hills but for the sake of discussion what are the three most important questions? I think this is a good topic and would like to hear what you guys think.   My take on it.   Budget Theme Location
Post a photo please. Thanks.
Welcome to the forums we are glad to have you!
Excellent, wait I mean elementary my dear watson (ha ha). Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you. We ask that all culinary grads take a moment to review their culinary school in our reviews section. We get tons of students seeking advice and the reviews help students figure out which school is the best for them. You can find your school here:   http://www.cheftalk.com/products/category/culinary-schools/le-cordon-bleu            
Welcome to ChefTalk glad you joined.
Wow, sounds like you are someone everyone hopes they will get invited to dinner at your home! Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined us.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. We have had many people seek advice on selecting appliances so jump right into the forums. Use the search option you will probably find many discussions on the topic.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you. You are making a big jump from one career into the food world I always love to hear more about why people choose to go into cooking.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. Please let us know if you have any questions.