or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome!  Here are a few resources from the community you might like.              
Welcome Cassie we are glad you joined. How many kiddos do you have? What are some of your current tricks for getting them to eat healthy?
Welcome, I can only imagine playing metal music really translates into the food you create I would love to see some of your menus. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome to ChefTalk.com we are glad you joined. Where did you go to culinary school? What style of cooking do you prefer?
Welcome to Cheftalk looks like you have plenty of experience to share. We ask all pros to please spend some time in the non-pro forums helping answer cooking questions other members might have.   http://www.cheftalk.com/f/17/food-cooking
Welcome to ChefTalk.com we are glad you joined with us. Where about in Poland are you from? 
Welcome to ChefTalk how are you getting involved in the business? Tell us a bit more about your background.
@ChefLeny this is excellent news. The posts about your experience will really help others thinking of venturing down the same path so please do post. Will you be working (or are you already) at a local restaurant? I think this is one of the best things you can do while in school.
Great thanks for tagging!
I check every morning and approve or disapprove posts.