or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you. We have had many many people who are career changers join and find some helpful answers to what the right moves were. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome Chef you are cooking in a beautiful part of the world. Do you work for yourself or for a larger operation such as a hotel or restaurant? 
Welcome to ChefTalk we are happy to have someone join from your part of the world. The food scene in Guatemala must be incredible. I would head over to the Food and Cooking Forums for some help with your question.
Welcome to the site we are glad you joined. Sounds like you have a great foundation to reach your goal of becoming a personal chef. Have you considered working as a cook for a private chef? Maybe on a private yacht or for a personal chef service?
Welcome Tom glad you joined. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome chef agreed please jump in and help out with the pro-forms there are many questions about catering and pricing glad you joined cheftalk.com let us know if you have any questions
Hi and welcome we are really glad you joined. We encourage all culinary students to post a review of their school so if you'd be willing to do that let me know and I can set your culinary school up in our database. let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forums were happy to help
Welcome to Cheftalk.com you can be really exciting changing into the culinary field and I think you'll find a lot of similarities between the make up field in the cooking field specifically around the creativity and I think you will really enjoy that. Please let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forms.
Welcome to Cheftalk.com we are glad you joined and I think you'll find a lot of great resources in the community to help you as you start a catering business please let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forms
Welcome glad you joined cheftalk.com if you have any questions about the forums please just ask we're happy to help you. We doing urge the pros from time to time to check in on the non-pro-forms and help answer questions for the at home cooks so when you have a chance stop by the non-pro-forms and help out. Thanks!