or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome to Cheftalk.com we are glad you joined and I think you'll find a lot of great resources in the community to help you as you start a catering business please let us know if you have any questions about how to use the forms
Welcome glad you joined cheftalk.com if you have any questions about the forums please just ask we're happy to help you. We doing urge the pros from time to time to check in on the non-pro-forms and help answer questions for the at home cooks so when you have a chance stop by the non-pro-forms and help out. Thanks!
Hey guys not a big deal but these forms are strictly for intros if you want to start a different discussion about getting your business off the ground please move it to a different form thanks
Welcome Huma, glad you joined cheftalk.com if you have any questions about the forums please just ask we're happy to help you. sounds like the pro forums would be the right place for you to start. We encourage all professional chefs to participate in the non-pro-forms to help out in answering questions so stop by there from time to time and help answer the question if you feel confident in your knowledge regarding a particular area of cooking.
Welcome Mar glad you joined chef talk.com if you have any questions about the forums please just ask we're happy to help you. sounds like the food and cooking for him would be the right place for you to start. Be sure to join in the monthly cooking challenge is there a lot of fun
Welcome we are glad you joined you sound very adventurous to start up a restaurant with no experience I think you'll get a lot of good information from the people here don't be afraid to ask questions.
Welcome to Chef talk.com glad you joined please let us know if you have any questions
Welcome to Cheftalk.com but glad you joined up let us know if you have any questions
Welcome Louie glad to have you. As a finance wiz maybe we should have you comment on how to avoid and pay for all the school debt that is required for culinary school now. Let me know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome John sounds you are getting into the business on the right foot. How long is the course you are enrolled in? What school are you attending?