or Connect

Posts by Nicko

I am a former chef and work can make it difficult I agree. For quite a while my wife and I used a meal preparation service and I highly recommend it as an alternative. It is very cost effective and if you find the right one the food can be excellent. Are you familiar with meal prep companies? Bascially we went in and signed up for 8 or 12 meals. We would then select the meals from their monthly menu and "we" would assemble the meals they just took away all the busy work...
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined up and please let us know if you have any questions about the forum.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. It is refreshing to see more and more companies producing product without chemicals etc. Wishing you success with your new venture.
Welcome, glad to have you and you have come to the right place. The chefs regular jump in on the non-pro forums and answer questions.
Welcome Chef we are glad to have you. I also am Greek (half on my father's side). Years ago I worked at Selene restaurant on the island of Santorini. What restaurant do you work at?
Welcome glad you joined ChefTalk.com It is really enjoyable to me to make my own jams as well and it sounds like you have a wonderful garden.
Welcome glad to have you at ChefTalk.com.
Welcome it is great to have you glad you joined ChefTalk.
Great Topic!
Running a small business there are so many facets and one thing that can distract you from your main goal is tracking your spending. As a small business owner I track everything in Quicken and I work with an accountant at the end of the year for tax purposes. For payroll I use a payroll service and the cost of the payroll service is worth not having the headache of filing all the paperwork for state payroll. If you an afford an accountant I would go with that. Often they...