or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Some good discussion here about lemon marmalade
I have many friends from MN so saying it is a MN thing is all that need be said. It gets pretty cold up that way so having a good stock pile of anything canned is pretty normal. 
@MaryB I have heard of these recipes but it seems like such an undignified way to cook a noble bird. Especially one you have taken the time and effort to hunt and shoot yourself (as I do). Maybe if I make the mushroom soup myself I would feel better about using that recipe. Thanks for the suggestion on a very old discussion. I still hunt and cook pheasant regularly so I am always looking for new ideas.
@Eric Brown welcome, we are glad to have you at ChefTalk. We encourage all culinary students to post a review of the culinary school in our reviews section. What school are you attending?
Welcome chef we are glad you joined. What part of Switzerland are you in? Part of my training was in Geneve Switzerland and I enjoyed the people and the country very much.
Welcome to ChefTalk glad you joined. Hope you will join in and I recommend starting out in the food and cooking forum and joining in on the monthly challenges.
Welcome we are glad you joined. Please be sure to use the search bar it is a great way to find topics you are looking for. 
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. 
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. 
@eastshores in my opinion that has to be the winning dish, great work very nice.