or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome, very glad to have you join ChefTalk.
Welcome Kirkland it is great to have you. It is also great to hear that you are a working chef who did NOT attend culinary school. So many thing you have to attend school but you do not. Again, welcome.
Food and painting are so much alike they are both art in my opinion. Welcome to ChefTalk, glad to have you.
Welcome, glad to have you and I think you will find some great advice here.
Welcome Alex glad to have you.  
Welcome chef we are glad to have you at ChefTalk.com. Sounds like you have really spent some time in the trenches. It will be great to hear your perspective on the cooking industry. Let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome chef we are glad to have you at ChefTalk.com. Let us know if you have any questions.
Hey @GeneMachine that is pretty cool who makes that?
@jaywilliams413 I hope it is a good move for you. As of late I have been very down on the CIA not because it isn't a good school but because it is such a costly investment. When I attended the school it was $25K now I believe it is $60K for a two year program. Although you did not ask I will give you my opinion. If you are going into debt to get the degree please realize it is going to take a very long time to pay off that debt on a cook's salary. When I graduated I was...
@pastrylove96 We also have a culinary school review area here and there are some reviews of some of the schools you are asking about.