or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Thought everyone would find it interesting what the most popular cooking challenges have been since they started. You can view all cooking challenges here:  ​    And the most popular ChefTalk.com cooking challenges are:   #1     #2     #3    
Could you please post your review in our reviews section? I have added the product here just click on the link and then click on the Review It link    
Welcome to ChefTalk. Did you open your own restaurant? Tell me more I would love to hear your story.
Welcome, I too am obsessed with coffee, roast my own beans invested in a great machine. Let us know what you think of ChefTalk and if you have any questions on how to use the site.
Welcome Ozzy where are you working? Restaurant, Hotel, B&B
Welcome to ChefTalk please let us know if you have any questions about how to find some resources?
Welcome!  Here are a few resources from the community you might like.              
Welcome Cassie we are glad you joined. How many kiddos do you have? What are some of your current tricks for getting them to eat healthy?
Welcome, I can only imagine playing metal music really translates into the food you create I would love to see some of your menus. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome to ChefTalk.com we are glad you joined. Where did you go to culinary school? What style of cooking do you prefer?