or Connect

Posts by Nicko

I would use yogurt with a little milk. Flour the chicken then the yogurt mix then flour again. Season you flour well (garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, pepper).
I also use  ​ You should try adding a small bowl of water for a little more moisture.
What ratio are you using for your mix? Fat to protein etc? Have you tried taking the temp down to 50?
This school is in my city and it has an excellent reputation run by one of the best pastry chefs in Chicago. Before you spend a ton of cash to go to the school what is your experience and your goals? Have you worked in professional pastry shop before? Do you want to own your own shop, work in a fine hotel, make chocolates, work on a cruise ship? If you have not worked in the industry then do not go to school. You must work first in the industry at some capacity and then go...
Mine is pretty much the same as @chefwriter 's recipe so I would start there. I would bring it down a bit as those ratios would make a fair amount of tapende. Of course you can freeze it or put it in jars I often do this with pesto and tapenade. And yes, often we used to use Tapende as a sauce for pasta it is great on grilled bread also.       
We are almost exclusive aldi shoppers unless we need something extra special or seafood. The wines are some great deals much like trader joes.   @Dagger I would be if you put in a request at your local whole foods they will order some of the Grafton truffle cheddar. 
I don't ever remember using a pestle just a ladle or spoon. I think it is not entirely necessary myself. 
 I have heard this is a great way to remove adhesives also especially for bumper stickers etc. What about bar keepers friend?
You sound like a man with a plan and that is a good thing in the food industry. Thanks for also sharing your wisdom about going to a high end culinary school that will put you in debt for a degree that will take you years and years to pay off at a cook's wages.   If you would be so kind we ask all culinary grads to post a review of their culinary school in our reviews section. Helps other students make the right choice. Welcome to ChefTalk