or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome to ChefTalk Jen glad to have you join our community. Please let us know if you have any questions about how the site works.
Welcome, it must be daunting the first chef position (ahh I remember it well). Better to have lots of questions than all the answers as a chef. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums or the community.
Welcome to cheftalk glad to have you. Let us know if you have any questions about how the forums work we will be glad to help.
Welcome to cheftalk. I would have to say being a cook is a real job just a very low paying one. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome Nate, glad to have you.
Welcome, I was actually wondering if you raised rabbits. Please let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.com
Welcome @Cronker glad to have you and thanks for joining our community. Looks like you have quite a bit of experience and we look forward to your input on the discussions. 
Welcome @Loyta  we are glad you joined ChefTalk and will look forward to some posts about Jamaican cuisine. Please let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.
I agree I wish I would of met him in person what an amazing guy and so decent to share his knowledge with everyone. He will be deeply missed for sure.
Dear ChefTalk Community,   It is with a heavy heart that I have to report the passing of our beloved long time community member Chef Ed Buchanan (@chefedb). Ed's wife Barbara contacted me this morning and said Ed had been struggling with being ill for sometime and he passed away February 21, 2016.     Chef Ed (@chefedb and a previous username @ED BUCHANAN) was a long time member of ChefTalk.com and was in the top 10 posters (#3 actually at the time of this post) of the...