or Connect

Posts by Nicko

No need to be nervous we are a friendly forum (most of the time). Glad you joined and hope you find answers to some questions you may have.
Welcome chef we are glad you joined. If you would be so kind as to post a review of the culinary school you attended we would appreciate it. Let me know if you need some help with posting your review.
@kokopuffs  ha ha I was only asking about the glaze. You did not add any water just the preserves? And thanks for such a thorough explanation as a thank you I have featured your post on the homepage!  
Koko it is not enough to tell us you achieved it how did you do it? What is your ratio? What jam did you use?
Welcome to ChefTalk. I would love to hear some of your tips on cooking outdoors. Camp cooking can really be challenging for the inexperienced. I have often thought we should do some how-to articles for the community so if your up for it let me know. 
Welcome to ChefTalk hope you find what your looking for. Be sure to use the search often times people have asked the same question but if you don't find the right answer feel free to post a new discussion.
Welcome Stu be sure post some of your work in our galleries. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome Chef where are you at in up state NY? I went to the CIA so I am somewhat familiar with the area. Beautiful part of the country I loved being there. 
Welcome! What a cool story and thank you for serving the good ole' USA in the service. Tell us more about your food cart what are you selling how is it going for you and how long have you been at it now?
You can post it in our trading forum http://www.cheftalk.com/f/20725/trading-forum and we can feature it there.