or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome glad to have you we definitely are looking for more pros in our baking and pastry section.
@mattk1100 would also like to hear where you ended up. @Vicky Geng I went to LCB in Paris (just a day class) and if I had the choice that is where I would go. Why you ask? Because I just love Paris and the chance to go to school there and enjoy the food an culture would be incredibly. If you could afford I would do that. The classes are all in French with an English translator as they have tons of students from many countries.
Welcome Angela glad to have you. Let us know if we can help in anyway. What culinary school are you attending?
Welcome! Glad you joined and hope we can help you find some answers to your questions.
Welcome @Antony wow it sounds like you have quite a farm growing. What part of Southern Italy? I spent time working in Polesine near Parma and love it. Let us know if you have any questions about ChefTalk.com
Welcome chef we are glad you joined ChefTalk.com. Let us know if you have any questions.
There is nothing as great as baking some fresh bread to bring a smile to your face. I hope you enjoy the community and find some helpful ideas and techniques for bread. Welcome to ChefTalk let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome to ChefTalk.com glad to have you.
Glad you joined we have a lot of great articles on bread and many old discussions on bread making that will probably help you quite a bit. Let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined!