or Connect

Posts by Nicko

Welcome Chef Glad to have you.
Hi Keith,   Welcome to ChefTalk. This would be the food & cooking forum. If you are interested you can (as many companies have) send ChefTalk some samples and we will give them to chefs and post reviews of your products. Please contact me if interested.   Nicko
This should go in our trading post not here Chef. http://www.cheftalk.com/f/20725/trading-forum
Welcome chef glad to have you join. What type/style of cooking do you favor?
Welcome to cheftalk we are glad you joined. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Stay tuned folks we are getting ready for one of the biggest giveaways of our history. This beautiful knife roll is one of many great prizes.     
Hello Juuso welcome. Glad you joined ChefTalk.
Take your time explore the hundreds of options of food service and you will be on the right road I believe. When I started out I boxed myself into 4 star 4 star 4 star and there is a life that goes along with that. Then later I saw guys trained just like myself opening up hot dog stands that became incredibly successful where just as fun and did not have the cost or pressure of a 4 star establishment. My biggest advice to most new chefs is:   Work extensively in the...
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you please be sure to check out the pro pastry and baking forums.
Welcome Chef you would not happen to be on a Greek Island would you?   Years ago I worked on th e island of Santorini in Greece.