or Connect

Posts by Nicko

What a cool and diverse background you have. Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined our ranks. Getting young people in American to eat healthy seems like a pretty daunting task I look forward to hearing more about the challenges you face with your business.
Welcome Chef we are glad you joined and we have a pretty good amount of Canadian chefs here at ChefTalk. You sound like what Tony Bourdain called himself at one time a "Ronin" chef a gun for hire as you say. 
How much is a degree now at  ​ 
Getting kind of heavy maybe take that to a private message guys not really on topic for here in my opnion.
Marianski's books are excellent I have the one below.  
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined the fray. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums.
Welcome Judy we are glad you joined and let us know if you have any questions with the forums.
Welcome chef we are glad to have you.
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad to have you.
Agree with Mikewoods it takes time but they will return to you. 15 years is a long run not to work in the kitchen and it is a lot to take in the. The heat, the hours, the standing just be upfront with the chef and take your time.