or Connect

Posts by Marzoli

I really wish I could find a couple of basil plants for my kitchen window sill. Missouri is not EZ!
Thanks for this thread! I have a container of mole that I ordered from MexGrocer.com--still have it. Never could figure out what to do with it. Now I think I'm brave enough to open it. I have some chicken breasts that are begging for some kind of Mexican sauce. Now I think I have a reason to defrost them! :lol: I have used chicken breasts for so many things-now I have something new to try.
Maybe they were working to advance to fangs! Sort of a fang on a stick thing . . . or maybe not. Maybe they actually were just better actors.
Ben Foster (the stranger) did a great job. He was a standout in 3:10 to Yuma-not my usual movie fare, but worth seeing for his performance. I liked the period costumes and "other" language of the vampires too. The costumes sort of got lost in the drab filming quality. The only bright thing I noticed was the teeth of the normal people-real white and shiny! They almost glowed! Once you 'turn' your lifetime of good dentistry is down the tubes! Oh, the good ole days when you...
While walking past the jelly section of the grocery store, I noticed some jars of habenero pepper jelly that looked really interesting. What do people do with it?
You must have a VERY GOOD friend! The Spice House is excellent. They are quite friendly, as well, as will answer any question you may have. I've ordered from them for years and have never been disappointed.
I doubt I'll ever get to see any of the shows on PBS. Oh well. Can't win them all. From my point of view, I can't imagine why they would want to push Mario out. He seems like one of the nicest guys on FN. Regarding the general dissatisfaction with FN, I'd like to weigh in. Why do they have all those contests and so called reality shows? And why are weekends such wastelands? Most of the shows are not really (I mean . . . really) about cooking at all. And what's up with...
I have an ordinary KitchenAid mixer-the first one died on the second or third use so I sent it back to the factory and they sent me a new one. So far, so good, but I don't use a mixer much. I think they must be lighter weight and less reliable than the earlier ones. Isn't Hobart the original that became KitchenAid or something like that?
I like my bread machine. I admit I do often buy bread mixes from King Arthur, but sometimes I just need a fast loaf and I'm not going to be at home. Put it in the machine, set the timer, off I go to a movie. Love movies; love bread; have both.
I'll have to add raise a ruckus and rouse a rabble to my freshman vocabulary list-I doubt they have heard either of them. I'm always on the lookout for cool words! Oh, yeah, I've wondered about Crocs--so many of the elementary kids are wearing them to school-actually some of the high school kids wear them. I'll stick with my Danskos for now. Concrete is not good for me. Birks are neat, but I just can't wear them on hard floors.