or Connect

Posts by rat

A car should never be a trailer queen!!! it is meant to be driven. If I wanted to spend the money for something to just look at I would have bought a painting. Funny, I know a chef who spent over 1500 dollars on a Japanese knife set only to not use them in case he got them worn or messed up, same thing. Oh the Irony. A point to mention at the last show I went to, I saw a 1923 Model T with a travelling cooking option, it was essentially a metal box bolted to the engine...
OldSchool, the rims were shot and unsafe, I wouldn't give them to you even for free. The lug holes were all stretched out and the wheels would wobble on the car even with the lugs nice and tight. :-( I like all of you here on this forum and wouldn't want to kill anyone. PS another trophy this weekend!!
A newer shot, I just got new rims the old ones were shot. 18 inch billet wheels. I just don't see any Pontiacs these days. 1st place trophy at the latest show. A shot from when I brought her into work before the old rims were about to fall off.
love it!!
heres mine a 72 gt-455 lemans,  enjoy.
As longs as the customer perceives getting value for their money, I don't see it as a problem.
Im allergic to chocolate ice cream, can I get vanilla instead with chocolate sauce on top?
their sportsman fishing knife is excellent and I love it, I melted the sheath by the campfire (oops) and called to ask about getting a new one, they sent me a new one free of charge, got it in two days.
Some people throw multiple puns in a single post. I prefer to finely craft singles
Benuser hit the nail right on the head, its all the geometry, higher end electric sharpeners work just fine for my chroma knives.