or Connect

Posts by Cooking Kat

Yes I have dined at Mudd's. I do have to say that they are pretty good. Much better than Chez Panise for sure! Service, wine selection and menu all hands down are way better!
I'm going to Vegas and have dinner reservations for Daniel Boulud Brasserie at the Wynn and then am also dining at Nobu in the Hard Rock. Any one have comments or recomendations? :lips:
When dining in a restaurant that has been highly acclaimed as "Wonderful" you tend to expect to have "Wonderful". Chez Panise does not have a Menu. You eat what they decide to make for the evening. If you are that confident in thinking that a single dish is that good, it better be. Unfortunately the main dish was very bland, the side dish very bitter. The guests dining at the table next to us even mentioned their dislike of the bitter greens. I have been around the...
Boy was I dissapointed. I have heard nothing but rave reviews of this place, I have also wanted to go to this place for as long as I could remember. The food just was not the bomb that exploded for me. The service was okay. It is a place I now can say I have been to, but will not go back. :cry: