or Connect

Posts by eloki

Just be honest about the work you've done, and it won't be a problem. Bullshitting about your abilities could easily land you in dangerous waters.
I once added a bit of leftover alfredo sauce to finish off an indian curry. It was glorious!
Generally, if you have air pockets in your pasta, they are more likely to burst open when cooking. 
The only time I ever use a meat fork is to carve a roast, or to turn spaghetti to make it look good on the plate. Tongs, imo, are way more versatile.
3pm-11pm. 5 days a week. paid overtime. 5 weeks annual leave.
Debuyer
You should try this:   http://www.soylent.nu/   It's supposed to have all the nutrients necessary.
It's a time-consuming process I think.  Boil the skins until they're very soft, scrape ALL the fat off the skin, dehydrate (very low-temp oven / dehydrator). Then deep fry, just like a prawn cracker.  I believe the momofuku cookbook has a recipe for that.
I find stretching the legs, arms and back in the morning really help, along with a few core exercises. Somewhat it helps maintain a correct posture.  I also try to avoid all kinds of sugary drinks (bottled juice, soda, etc.).  
I also like Yamasa, it's pretty good.