or Connect

Posts by thebiggerbopper

Well, I sure didn't expect this kind of response. But since ya'll started it let me tell you my story. I have heard all the stories about myspace and since I have grandkids on there I wanted to find out for myself if everything was true that I had heard. I figured that while I was at it I could do a little investgative reporting that I could post on the message board that I run. I totaly thought that I wouldn't have a single good thing to say about it. At first I got a...
I was just wondering if anyone here is on MySpace. I just signed up and started a profile on there. I know, I know, I've heard a lot of bad things about MySpace but it's all what you make it and who you allow as your friends. If you're on there I'd be happy to have ya as a friend. Check out my profile at: http://www.myspace.com/biggerbopper
I'll take two please. :lol:
I think I've been blessed. I love to eat and my wife loves to cook. LOL We both eat almost anything and love to try new things. My wife is a deli manager in a big grocery store and is always trying new things there too. She is one heck of a good cook and is known all around town for her cooking.
Whats this thread about, I can't see it.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink. I've tryed that but it just makes her even madder, LOL Thats some funny stuff though. LOL:lol:
He found that car sitting at someones house up on the ridge with weeds growing all around it and rusting apart. I think he got it for about $600.00. That was a few years and quite a few thousand dollars ago. I thought he was nuts when he showed it to me.
Welcome and lots of luck to you. Ya must be moving somewhere around Villa Rica. Nice area down there, but I hope you like it hot. LOL :)
I just wanted to say happy Fathers day to all you dads out there. I hope ya'll have a great day.:)