or Connect

Posts by bonkerz58

Does any one have a recipe for General Tsao's Chicken? :chef:
Hi...Does anyone have an authentic English recipe they could share for Shepherds Pie??? burp :eek: oops 'scuse me
Thanks for all the helpful replies...I believe I will stick with a mixer then...especially since I would really just want a bread machine for the kneading cycle.. :)
I want to start baking breads more and I'm thinking about getting a bread machine?? I basically want it for the kneading cycle... Any suggestions on what brand to get???
I will be using a frozen crust...But I would like to know if there is a "Basic Formula" (eggs to cream) for a "Basic" quiche filling... Does this sound about right? --> For each large egg you use, add enough liquid to the egg to equal 1/2 cup. So for a 9-inch crust, you might use four large eggs and add enough liquid to reach 2 cups. Thank you, Brad
thanks for all the replys...I found a site where I can purchase Minor's bases...They seem to have a wide variety...a salt free line also...so I might try some
Are there any good soup/stock bases out there (chicken,beef,seafood ...etc.) [ March 29, 2001: Message edited by: bonkerz58 ] [ March 29, 2001: Message edited by: bonkerz58 ]