Spicy Chicken Bulgogi from Mama Eun's Korean BBQ (1-2 Piece)
Marinara Sauce (3 spoons)
Fresh Bell Pepper (1/4)
Sliced Black Olive (1-2 oz)
Pizza Dough or Pre-made Dough (1)
Mozzarella Cheese (1/4)
1. Dice onion and bell pepper in a small size.
2. Cut the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi in a small size (putting big chuck will take more time to cook)
3. Preheat the oven to 450F
4. Put the dough on the table and spread the marinara sauce.
5. Put cutted chicken bulgogi pieces.
6. Put diced onion, bell pepper, and olive.
7. Put mozzarella cheese on top and put it in the oven.
Enjoy the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi Pizza!