I was showing one of my new hires the acid soak tank to soak the oven racks in for cleaning. When I pulled it out the lid popped and it splashed all over me. I immediately washed my hands, arms and exposed skin. Everything seemed fine. 15-20 mins later my feet began to itch real bad. I ripped off my shoes and socks and found chemical burns on the tops of my feet. I wore sandals for my street shoes that day so while I was cleaning and drying my work shoes and socks I had to walk around in sandals which of course gets everyones attention right away. Luckily I had meetings most of the morning so I was safe from other kitchen accidents due to improper footwear while they dried.
Anyone else have any kitchen injuries not related to actually cooking.