Hendel, you can start by using the search function on this board to review earlier conversations on these topics. Some of the material is now dated, as it's come up for at least five years. But some is more recent.
My thoughts are to consider these items:
1. Ease of cleaning
2. Electrical and gas service- what do you have, what would need to be added
3. Need to insulate walls and cupboards- if you get some of the commerical-types, you may need to consider this
4. Service- is there someone nearby who can service it, whether it's under warranty or not? (Their service charges may be an issue, too.)
5. Features- does the appliance do what you need, or does it have extra features you won't need but will have to pay for anyway?
6. What is the reliability of this brand/model? Consumer reports does studies. Libraries have issues of the magazine, but you get better information by paying to get into their site. Epinions.com has user evaluations, but keep in mind this isn't scientific- those who post do so by their choice.
7. Keep in mind the users of the appliances. While small children won't probably use the range, they will use the fridge. Are the doors too heavy for them to open (as on some SubZero models)? Is the freezer convenient, or do you have to be a contortionist to reach food on the lower back shelves?
Again, I urge you to search here too. Good luck with your quest.
Moderator Emerita, Welcome Forum
***It is better to ask forgiveness than beg permission.***