Hi my name is Shirley and I am working on a senior project. My senior project is about baking, pastry chefs, and I am planning to bake and decorate a cake. Part of the project is to gather 5 interviews. If any pastry chefs, bakers, or home chefs, have any time to spare, could you please answer these interview questions? There is a lot but you can just answer 6-8 in any order, and it's up to you which question to choose. Feel free to answer more if you'd like. Thank you so much:)
- How does one become a pastry chef or a specialist, making desserts?
- Where do you get your experience?
- What were some factors in your decision to become a pastry chef?
- What inspired you to become a pastry chef?
- How did you start your career?
- How do you feel about being a pastry chef?
- Were there any obstacles or challenges you had to face?
- What kinds of desserts do you enjoy making?
- Have you made any wedding cakes?
- Have you entered any pastry competitions?
- Where did you go to school to learn to become a pastry chef?
- What are some special techniques you have learned and mastered?
- Are there any big mistakes you made and learned from?
- How long have you been a pastry chef?
- What suggestions would you give to students aspiring to become pastry chefs?
- What is your favorite part about being a pastry chef?
- Where do you come up with your recipes?
- Do you have any suggestions for my project?
- Do you have any tips for the cake I will be attempting to bake and decorate?