I think it's an interesting project and would like to get as many answers as possible from chefs all over. My deadline for this is in a few days so I'd appreciate your answers soon. :lips:
Anyway, here are the questions...
1. What does it take to be a chef? What difficulties are to be expected
2. Please describe what you do now. What were your previous work experiences?
3. What made you decide to become a chef? Did you have formal education/training or is everything you know learned from experience?
4. What challenges did you have to go through and how long did it take for you to get to where you are now?
5. Aside from cooking skills, what other skills do you think are important in what you do?
6. Based on your experience, what are the most important qualities should one have to become successful as a chef
Please feel free to expound on your answers and site your personal experiences. For confidentiality, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry that the questions are quite a lot. I'd like to learn from others' experience as much as possible. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your name and the country where you are from. Thanks in advance!