or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Prior Notice

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
I'd like to warn all of you about something. If you want to order a food item from another country, the Food and Drug Administration now requires you to fill out a "prior notice" form with them. This is a hellishly long form you can get from their website. After you fill out this form, they give you a number. You have to then send a copy of the form to the person sending you the food, which they put on the package along with the customs form. Failier to do this means you won't get the package! And no, it doesn't matter if it's non-perishable food.
So this means that if your Uncle George lives in France, and wants to send you candy from there, you've got to do all this before you can get it.
This has happened to me!
post #2 of 2
must be why my truffle products from Italy never came
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Food & Cooking