- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 good-sized chopped onion, sauteed
- 1 pound bratwurst or sausage of your choice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- Curry Powder to Taste
Preheat oven to Broil/Grill for cooking sausages. Sausages can be sauteed or barbequed as well.
2. Pour tomato sauce into a large saucepan, then stir all the other ingredients except for the curry powder and the sausage. Let simmer over medium heat for about 20-30 minutes after bringing to a boil.
3. Meanwhile, broil/grill sausage for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Slice into pieces 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick.
4. Pour tomato sauce mixture over sausage, then sprinkle all with paprika and curry powder and serve. It is best to let each person decide how much curry powder they want so be sure to set some extra powder out on the table. Serve with french fries and rolls.