I found this on allrecipes.com theres other cinnamon roll recipes on there, if you'd like to check it out.
* 3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
* 1 tablespoon warm water (110 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
* 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3 tablespoons cold butter or margarine, divided
* 1/4 cup warm milk (110 to 115 degrees F)
* 1 egg yolk
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. In a bowl, combine the flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt. Cut in 2 tablespoons of the butter until crumbly. Add the milk, egg yolk and yeast mixture; stir well. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out into a 10-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Melt remaining butter; brush butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and remaining sugar. Sprinkle over dough, then sprinkle with chocolate chips. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. CUt into 1-in. slices; place cut side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.