- 12 - 18 corn tortillas
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1 chicken or 3 breast halves, boiled and shredded
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 4 oz. chopped green chiles
- 1 c. sour cream
- Cook tortillas in hot oil until softened (5 seconds). Place some chicken, cheese, and onion on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in greased baking pan. Melt butter, add flour, stir well. Add broth; cook till thick.
- Stir in sour cream and chiles. Stir until heated. Pour over enchiladas. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Put remaining cheese on top and return to oven for 5 more minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions and a sprig of fresh cilantro, if desired.
Taken From www dot yummifood dot com