If you like something peppery, then this might be a good recipes for you here:Saucy Sizzle Pepper Steak Recipe
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup green onions
- 1 lb. well-trimmed boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce (can use lite soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce or your favorite barbeque sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions; cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Transfer to large bowl; keep warm.
- ADD meat, garlic and black pepper to same skillet; cook and stir 3 min. Add soy sauce; cook 1 min. or until meat is cooked through. Add barbecue sauce; cook until heated through.
- SPOON meat mixture into bowl with vegetables; toss gently. Serve over rice
Hope you will enjoy the recipes :chef: