post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Ok so at a French cafe I worked at a few years ago I used the molds that I want to purchase now and can't find anywhere. I was using them to make individual no-bake cheesecakes and marquise cake. Made out of hard plastic in a long rectangle, each row of molds had about 5- 1 1/2" tall cylinders. It was really easy to just pour the filling in and then freeze the whole pan. And then since their was no bottom just push the finished product through. However I have no clue what these molds are called and have had no luck trying to find them. I would appreciate anyone's help in this matter.