Try this. It's a fairly standard treatment with a slight alteration.
Pistachio and Cranberry Pate
2 pounds boneless chicken meat
6 oz chopped chicken livers sauteed in butter
1 cup cranberry relish (preferably fresh made)
2/3 cup fresh white bread crumbs
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 egg white
4 scallions, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
3 ounces cooked ham, cubed
1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts
3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
pinch of grated nutmeg
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
1. Clean the 2 pounds chicken meat and cut into 2-inch cubes. Put in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and pulse to
chop the meat to a smooth purée, in two or three batches (depending on capacity).
Remove any white stringy parts of the meat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add the sauteed and chopped chicken livers
3. In a large mixing bowl, soak the bread crumbs in the cream. Add the puréed chicken, liver, egg white, scallions, garlic, ham, pistachio nuts, cranberry relish, tarragon, nutmeg and salt and pepper. Using a wooden spoon or your fingers, mix until the ingredients are very well combined.
4. Lay out a piece of extra-widestrong foil about 18-inch long on a work surface and lightly brush oil on a 12-inch square in the center. Spoon the chicken mixture on to
the foil to form a log shape, 12-inch long and 3/2-inch thick across the width of the foil. Bring together the long sides of the foil and fold over securely to enclose. Twist the ends of the foil and tie with string.
5. Transfer to a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours. Let cool in the dish and chill until cold, preferably overnight. Serve the pâté in slices.