Great article. Here are my thoughts on each of the flavors.
1. I'd try it. As big a fan of bacon as I am, the sound of bacon ice cream (which I've heard often the last couple of years) doesn't really do it for me, but as I said, I'd definately try it.
2. Sounds interesting and workable, if the curry isn't too over powering. With the coconut milk it might even be pretty good.
3. Love bourbon in ice cream so it would be good. Not sure about the cornflakes. Think they'd just sog out too much and be nasty.
4. Caviar ice cream - sorry, but pointless. This does not seem at all appealing to me and is a waste of both ice cream and caviar.
5. As a blue cheese lover I might try it. Might be good over poached pears.
6. This one by far is the most interesting one in the article. Love the idea!
7. Flavors might be really good, but I wouldn't put whole kernals in there. I'd juice the corn and make it smooth.
9. Color might be a little off-putting but I bet the flavor is good.
10. A classic flavor combo, but I wonder how the vinegar plays against the creaminess of the ice cream. Might be better as a sorbet possibly.
What does everyone else think?