if u have some flour onions garlic, ketchup, soy sauce and thyme we can do some cool stuff with a sauce to moisten the hamburger to make a sort of casserole with the meat, green beans, corn and pasta
i would dio it in the style of the osuth american country guyana if u are interested and we can do something interesting wit hthe chicken and bacon too.
im not a big fan of velveeta cheese but somethign can be worked out
if u are into the casserole idea let me know
here are chicken ideasChicken Breasts with Vinegar Sauce
Recipe compliments of "A Taste of Guyana" - Dr. Odeen Ishmael.Ingredients4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 oz butter
½ cup chopped onions
¾ cup wine vinegar
1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the butter. Add the chicken and brown on one side, then turn it over and reduce the heat. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook about 1 minute.
- Add the vinegar, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch, stir, allow the sauce to thicken slightly and spoon over the chicken breasts.
i would use some of the ms dash in this as well
i would also use the ms dash in the following as well as some of the bacon and nutmeg!Chicken Mould
Ingredients1 cup left-over chicken
1 cup thin white sauce
3 eggs, beaten
¼ tsp salt
Dash of pepper
- Finely chop the chicken meat, then mix the chicken, white sauce, beaten eggs, salt and pepper together.
- Pour into a well greased mould and bake in a moderate oven 350°F for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Unmould onto a platter and garnish with greens and tomatoes.
- Serve with Peanut and Vegetable Sauce.
u could chill it, slice it serve with the velveeta and crackers
i would mince the bacon up FINELY and cook it in a very very thin white sauce for like an hour to render out as much fat and gellatin as possible
then i f wanted i would skim off some of the fat
this would give the chicken mold more of an aspic quality for cold slicing and serving
this coudl actually get kind of exciting.
french guyana throwback!