The Fundamental Techniques of Classic Italian Cuisine The International Culinary Center with Cesare Casella & Stephanie Lyness Reviewed by Jim Berman I did not want to like The...
As a young cook I learned, early on, that as much as I knew about the food world there was always much more to learn. Today, 20 plus years later, I have found the same to hold true. No matter...
Tailgating, pub fare, appetizers, those are the first things that come to mind when one thinks of chicken wings. Is that the only time you think of serving wings? Well think again. Wings ,...
This book showed up at a perfect time. Just when I needed my meal preparation to be easy, laid-back, and care-free exactly what Italian cooking brings to my mind. I have visions of a family...
This appears to be the identical product that we've bought here in Canada under the brand name Of Greblon Cool Kitchen Green Cusine. We've been so pleased with this fry pan that we now have...
Thanksgiving - Page 4
Currently, there are 302 Active Users (5 Members and 297 Guests)
- › So , what keeps you guys going in this profession... 17 minutes ago
- › Wok Seasoning help 17 minutes ago
- › Name that fish pie! 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Laid Off, Older, Divorced with Kids looking for a career change! 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Really, am I nuts? 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Duxelle with Bacon? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › So... what are you growing this year? 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › How do you link this theme ensemble music to food? 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › whats your test for line cooks???? 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Hazelnut oil - ideas? 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › The Fundamental Techniques of Classic Italian Cuisine by Jim
- › The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to the World's... by Pete
- › Wings: 50 High-Flying Recipes for America's Favorite Snack by JustPJ
- › Mike Isabella's Crazy Good Italian: Big Flavors, Small Plates by Cami
- › Strauss Green Cuisine 9.5 Inch Skillet with Non Stick Ceramic Coating by Bill Methatswho
- › Simple French Desserts by ColleenS
- › From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets by heath67013
- › Back of the House: The Secret Life of a Restaurant by Pete
- › Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the... by Jim
- › Smith's 50281 Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener by JimA
- › Gramercy Tavern by Jim
- › Teri-Spam Musubi (moo-sue-bee) by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Decorating with Edible Paper by Terricakelady
- › Fast Food Chinese by Jim
- › The 5 Facets of a Good Restaurant by Jim
- › How to, What To, When To Sear by Jim
- › Going Electronic in the Kitchen by Nicko
- › Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Jim
- › Time For Another Road Trip, California Here... by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Edamame-Ginger Frozen Custard by Jim