3/4 pound dried spaghetti
1/2 cup virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon crushed hot pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped flatleaf parsley
2 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Cook the spaghetti and drain it.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet along with the garlic, hot pepper flakes and salt. When the garlic just starts to change color add the chicken broth.
- Cook the broth for about 5 minutes, or until it is reduced by half.
- Stir in the cooked spaghetti, parsley, and cheese.
- Toss the spaghetti until thoroughly coated. Serve hot or cold.