What's in it for you?
- You get to help out ChefTalk and help others more easily find what they are looking for on their site.
- Each month anyone who helps tag at least 30 discussions will be entered into a drawing for some nifty prizes.
- Did I mention you get to help out your community ChefTalk?
So what are the rules?
- Tag at least 30 discussion each month and send me a private message that you have done so. We will review your activity feed to see what threads you have tagged.
- You must not tag threads that have already been tagged they have to be threads that have no tags.
- You must apply at least one meaningful tag to the discussion (thread). If the thread is about knives then you would choose "cutlery" and if there is a specific product then you would add one or more product tags.
- Perfectly fine (in fact encouraged) to tag older discussions.
- Not sure where to start just pick a topic and type it into the search box like: "salmon", "slow cooker", "culinary school" etc etc
- Read the tagging tutorial here before you get started: http://www.cheftalk.com/wiki/tagging-tutorial
- Each person who completes tagging 30 threads will be entered into a drawing to win the prize below.
- Prize will change each month.
- Easiest way to get involved is to tag discussions you are currently involved in or new ones you start.
- All are eligible (members, mods).
Our first prize which we will be giving away for the month of April is:
The Chopper by New West Knives