Hi, everyone! Lisa started to offer me help with this, but I got caught up in other jobs and had to set this aside. Anyway, this job has my undivided attention now and I need help with amounts. I'd appreciate your opinions!
400-450 (was 600, but numbers dropped- ) students and faculty at a university awards banquet. 2 hours long including awards. Not enough seating for all, but cocktail tables and some60" rounds scattered throughout. I anticipate grazing after the big hit in the beginning.
8 stations \
1. Beverages-total of 30 gal including bottled water? 12 svgs/gal
2. Hot (meatballs, sausages, chicken) mballs 5/8oz=3 each? same for sausage?
3. Cold (finger sandwiches) 400?
4. Dips and crackers/tortilla chips with veggies (4 dips, hummus, and salsa),
5. Stirfry-shedded cabbage and veg with chicken, beef and various sauces with Asian to-go containers and chop sticks
6. Asian- chix satay, nori, pineapple/ham skewers
7. cheese, fruit
Thanks for any and all advice!