cake my favorite,using avocado,Its more yummy.
I have some recipe,and i just want to share -
Chocolate Avocado Cake With Avocado Buttercream
For the cake:
3 cups all-purpose flour
6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter (note: if you want your cake to be vegan, use 1/4 cup vegetable oil)
1/2 cup soft avocado (about 1 medium avocado), mashed until smooth and creamy
2 cups water
2 Tablespoons white vinegar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the frosting:
8 ounces of avocado meat, about 2 small to medium, very ripe avocados
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 pound powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your cake pan or pans. Set aside.
2. Sift together all of the dry ingredients except the sugar. Set that aside too.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl, including the super mashed avocado.
4. Add sugar into the wet mix and stir. Mix the wet with the dry all at once, and beat with a whisk (by hand) until smooth.
5. Pour batter into your prepared pan(s). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (I baked mine for 40 minutes and probably could have baked it for about 5 more, but since there were no eggs I wasn't too worried about the fudgy texture in the middle).
6. Let cake or cakes cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto cooling racks to cool completely before frosting.
7. While the cake cools, make the buttercream. Peel and pit the soft avocados. It's important to use the ripest avocados you can get your hands on. If the avocados have brown spots in the meat, avoid those spots when you scoop the meat into the bowl.
8. Place the avocado meat into the bowl of a stand mixer fit with the whisk attachment. Add lemon juice and whisk the avocado on medium speed, until slightly lightened in color and smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
9. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time and beat. Add vanilla extract until combined. If not using right away, store in the refrigerator (it does not turn brown).
10. Frost the cake with a liberal amount of the avocado buttercream (it's good fat, after all). If desired, garnish with malt balls lining the edges.
You just try it,and tell me.