- categoryChefs Knivestagged by System, 3/4/11
- itemGuy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Blade, Made of High Carbon German Stainless Steeltagged by System, 4/28/10
- itemKen Onion by Shun Cutlery Collectiontagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandShuntagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- This Shun knife confuses me. Last post on 4/9/16 at 4:13pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Shun knives. Last post on 11/20/08 at 11:24pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- I want to purchase a chef knife Last post on 3/5/14 at 1:37am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Best chef knives money can buy and where to purchase?? Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:50pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Newbie with a Shun Elite Knife Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:40am in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
Ergo knives what do you think of them? - Page 2post #31 of 3610/26/13 at 4:24pmpost #32 of 3610/26/13 at 4:30pmpost #33 of 3610/27/13 at 12:16ampost #34 of 3610/27/13 at 4:00am
When it comes to blade and handle, in my opinion; it depends on the chef using it. You may find comfortable where as the other finds it very uncomfortable. With reference to Gunnar - http://www.cheftalk.com/u/19991/gunnar; its worthy trying. "Don't dismantle the bridge before you cross it"post #35 of 363/19/15 at 4:32pmpost #36 of 363/19/15 at 5:59pm
- Ergo knives what do you think of them?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Quick survey about food distributors 30 minutes ago
- › Question to the owners 37 minutes ago
- › Hello & Hafa Adai from Guam 🇬🇺 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Gino's East Pizza Crust 6 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Cooking Challenge--Party Food! 7 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Chocolate 8 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Ganache in Large Batches 8 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 8 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Choux PROBLEM HELP Plz 11 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Rubber top kitchen cart 11 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower