- categoryChefs Knivestagged by System, 3/4/11
- itemGuy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Blade, Made of High Carbon German Stainless Steeltagged by System, 4/28/10
- itemKen Onion by Shun Cutlery Collectiontagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandShuntagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- This Shun knife confuses me. Last post on 4/9/16 at 4:13pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Shun knives. Last post on 11/20/08 at 11:24pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- I want to purchase a chef knife Last post on 3/5/14 at 1:37am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Best chef knives money can buy and where to purchase?? Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:50pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Newbie with a Shun Elite Knife Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:40am in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
Ergo knives what do you think of them? - Page 2post #31 of 3610/26/13 at 4:24pmpost #32 of 3610/26/13 at 4:30pmpost #33 of 3610/27/13 at 12:16ampost #34 of 3610/27/13 at 4:00am
When it comes to blade and handle, in my opinion; it depends on the chef using it. You may find comfortable where as the other finds it very uncomfortable. With reference to Gunnar - http://www.cheftalk.com/u/19991/gunnar; its worthy trying. "Don't dismantle the bridge before you cross it"post #35 of 363/19/15 at 4:32pmpost #36 of 363/19/15 at 5:59pm
- Ergo knives what do you think of them?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Blood Orange Entremet 38 minutes ago
- › May 2017 Cooking Challenge: Fish! 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Internships Abroad....Italy mainly 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Calabrian chili substitute in a hurry 7 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Commercial Kitchen Available in Branford CT 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 8 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Cold main meal without cooking or refridgeration 8 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Bacon to cure ratio 8 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Re-stacking Ovens 9 hours ago
- › Are patena's good or bad? 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise