was trying to see if anyone knew of good company that makes good dark chocolate. im trying to make ganache and need some chocolate. maybe some links to some sites, thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- The best chocolate souffle recipe! Last post on 2/14/11 at 3:41pm in Pastries & Baking
- DCT SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN PASTRY & CHOCOLATE Last post on 7/15/10 at 2:42pm in General Culinary School Discussions
- Chocolate mousse problem Last post on 7/20/10 at 7:18pm in Pastries & Baking
- Mars Bar Cake - need a recipe pls... Last post on 6/20/10 at 9:00am in Food & Cooking
- Chocolate Glacage Last post on 7/25/11 at 3:28am in Professional Pastry Chefs
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
chocolatepost #1 of 25/9/10 at 9:15pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/10/10 at 12:17am
My favorite is actually one of the cheapest available here - maybe not available in the States at all though, I don;t know.
Novi is the brand, the type is called "fondente nero" and it's 72% cocoa.
It has a nice clean taste, without fruity overtones (which i guess some like but I don't) and a great texture unlike some of the american cooking chocolates I've tasted that feel chalky to me."Siduri said, 'Gilgamesh, where are you roaming? You will never find the eternal life that you seek...Savour your food, make each of your days a delight, ... let music and dancing fill your house, love the child who holds you by the hand and give your wife pleasure in your embrace.'""Siduri said, 'Gilgamesh, where are you roaming? You will never find the eternal life that you seek...Savour your food, make each of your days a delight, ... let music and dancing fill your house, love the child who holds you by the hand and give your wife pleasure in your embrace.'"
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
- › Fusion Cuisine - A marvelous migration into multicultural menus or... 3 hours ago
- › When fancy plating fails? 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Surprise! I am hoping for help choosing new knives :) 6 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Feet in excruciating pain after 13 hour shift 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › rehydrate vanilla beans 7 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Tadafusa--Gyuto recommendations 9 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Macaroon Disaster 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Cooking Challenge: Squash 11 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Hungarian Szalonna 12 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Laser 12 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked