How much wine to use in purple merlot bread? Do you replace all the water with wine? Any other considerations?
Related Forum Threads
- chocolate port paired with a chocolate dessert: yay or nay? Last post on 3/3/16 at 12:26pm in Pairing Food and Wine
- Inspiration - what to do with Beets in Red Wine? Last post on 9/22/10 at 4:44pm in Food & Cooking
- Differentiating the wine Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:03am in Pairing Food and Wine
- which wine for a recipe Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:48pm in Food & Cooking
- Question: Wine vinegar suggestions Last post on 7/9/10 at 4:11pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- The Wines Of SpainLast edited: 2/16/10
- Sherry WinesLast edited: 2/16/10
- Thanksgiving LibationsLast edited: 11/16/13
- Rum The Beverage With A Spirited HistoryLast edited: 2/16/10
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?post #1 of 95/16/10 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 95/16/10 at 4:25pm
Got a recipe? Or you just shooting from the hip here?"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #3 of 95/16/10 at 5:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 95/16/10 at 6:00pm
just a guess but I would go half and half with the liquid ingredient. experiment. I need to take the time to do some baking."In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #5 of 95/17/10 at 6:20pmpost #6 of 95/18/10 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #7 of 95/19/10 at 7:44pmpost #8 of 95/22/10 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9 of 95/22/10 at 5:29pmThread Starter
- How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?
- The Wines Of Spain
Currently, there are 496 Active Users (2 Members and 494 Guests)
- › Which do you prefer? 21 minutes ago
- › Professionally written recipes? 33 minutes ago
- › Help with commercial ovens 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Burger Pop-Up Store 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Best way to store lemons & limes? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breast for 200 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › how to price a catering job ? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Looking for Career Advice 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Need Help Starting Cookery at wiliam Angliss - Knife Selection 6 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather