How much wine to use in purple merlot bread? Do you replace all the water with wine? Any other considerations?
Related Forum Threads
- chocolate port paired with a chocolate dessert: yay or nay? Last post on 3/3/16 at 12:26pm in Pairing Food and Wine
- Inspiration - what to do with Beets in Red Wine? Last post on 9/22/10 at 4:44pm in Food & Cooking
- Differentiating the wine Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:03am in Pairing Food and Wine
- which wine for a recipe Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:48pm in Food & Cooking
- Question: Wine vinegar suggestions Last post on 7/9/10 at 4:11pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- The Wines Of SpainLast edited: 2/16/10
- Sherry WinesLast edited: 2/16/10
- Thanksgiving LibationsLast edited: 11/16/13
- Rum The Beverage With A Spirited HistoryLast edited: 2/16/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?post #1 of 95/16/10 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 95/16/10 at 4:25pm
Got a recipe? Or you just shooting from the hip here?"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #3 of 95/16/10 at 5:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 95/16/10 at 6:00pm
just a guess but I would go half and half with the liquid ingredient. experiment. I need to take the time to do some baking."In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #5 of 95/17/10 at 6:20pmpost #6 of 95/18/10 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #7 of 95/19/10 at 7:44pmpost #8 of 95/22/10 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9 of 95/22/10 at 5:29pmThread Starter
- How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?
- The Wines Of Spain
Currently, there are 356 Active Users (4 Members and 352 Guests)
- › Thanks to everyone... 18 minutes ago
- › My pan got pretty messed up, what to do? 18 minutes ago
- › Knives help. :) 59 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Rolling mozzarella 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › When fancy plating fails? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Cooking Challenge: Squash 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › I'm the one cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time! 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › What should I pay a venue for kitchen use 5 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Troubleshooting with Italian Meringue Buttercream 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked