How much wine to use in purple merlot bread? Do you replace all the water with wine? Any other considerations?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Inspiration - what to do with Beets in Red Wine? Last post on 9/22/10 at 4:44pm in Food & Cooking
- Differentiating the wine Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:03am in Pairing Food and Wine
- which wine for a recipe Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:48pm in Food & Cooking
- Question: Wine vinegar suggestions Last post on 7/9/10 at 4:11pm in Food & Cooking
- appetizer pairing w/ Guenoc wine Last post on 7/8/10 at 7:29am in Professional Catering
Edited on 2/16/10
- The Wines Of SpainEdited on 2/16/10
- Sherry WinesEdited on 2/16/10
- Rum The Beverage With A Spirited HistoryEdited on 2/16/10
- Put A Cork In ItEdited on 2/16/10
This appears to be the identical product that we've bought here in Canada under the brand name Of Greblon Cool Kitchen Green Cusine. We've been so pleased with this fry pan that we now have...
I made the Browned butter recipe, the Honey Madeleines recipe, and the Dark Rum Financiers recipe. They all turned out wonderful - even for a first time French baker like me. A few more details...
This beautiful cookbook is divided into two main sections: The Savories and The Sweets. With such a great selection of recipes in this book everyone should be able to find something that awakens...
As a former chef, I am always interested in reading “behind the scenes” books about the restaurant world so I was excited to receive Scott Haas’s new book, “Back of the House: The Secret Life of...
Come in, We’re Closed Christine Carroll & Jody Eddy Reviewed by Jim Berman There are few cooks, if any, which do not tire of the food served in their own places. For one reason...
How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?post #1 of 95/16/10 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 95/16/10 at 4:25pm
Got a recipe? Or you just shooting from the hip here?"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #3 of 95/16/10 at 5:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 95/16/10 at 6:00pm
just a guess but I would go half and half with the liquid ingredient. experiment. I need to take the time to do some baking."In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #5 of 95/17/10 at 6:20pmpost #6 of 95/18/10 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #7 of 95/19/10 at 7:44pmpost #8 of 95/22/10 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9 of 95/22/10 at 5:29pmThread Starter
- How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?
- The Wines Of Spain
Currently, there are 242 Active Users (9 Members and 233 Guests)
- › Older newbie, just starting out 17 minutes ago
- › roasting potatoes part way through 19 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 29 minutes ago
- › Hello from Trinidad & Tobago 31 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite food? 51 minutes ago
- › baba au rhum 51 minutes ago
- › Le Creuset vs Lodge 59 minutes ago
- › Question for chef's! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › whats your test for line cooks???? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › summer kitchen 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Strauss Green Cuisine 9.5 Inch Skillet with Non Stick Ceramic Coating by Bill Methatswho
- › Simple French Desserts by ColleenS
- › From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets by heath67013
- › Back of the House: The Secret Life of a Restaurant by Pete
- › Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the... by Jim
- › Smith's 50281 Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener by JimA
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by Flavorchef
- › The Elements of Dessert by BenRias
- › J.A. Henckels Twin Sharp Duo Knife Sharpener by Aaron McKeown
- › Edible Selby by Jim
- › Teri-Spam Musubi (moo-sue-bee) by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Decorating with Edible Paper by Terricakelady
- › Fast Food Chinese by Jim
- › The 5 Facets of a Good Restaurant by Jim
- › How to, What To, When To Sear by Jim
- › Going Electronic in the Kitchen by Nicko
- › Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Jim
- › Time For Another Road Trip, California Here... by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Edamame-Ginger Frozen Custard by Jim
- › Maki Sushi For Dummies, Like ME!! by kaneohegirlinaz