How much wine to use in purple merlot bread? Do you replace all the water with wine? Any other considerations?
Related Forum Threads
- chocolate port paired with a chocolate dessert: yay or nay? Last post on 3/3/16 at 12:26pm in Pairing Food and Wine
- Inspiration - what to do with Beets in Red Wine? Last post on 9/22/10 at 4:44pm in Food & Cooking
- Differentiating the wine Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:03am in Pairing Food and Wine
- which wine for a recipe Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:48pm in Food & Cooking
- Question: Wine vinegar suggestions Last post on 7/9/10 at 4:11pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- The Wines Of SpainLast edited: 2/16/10
- Sherry WinesLast edited: 2/16/10
- Thanksgiving LibationsLast edited: 11/16/13
- Rum The Beverage With A Spirited HistoryLast edited: 2/16/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?post #1 of 95/16/10 at 4:11pmThread Starterpost #2 of 95/16/10 at 4:25pm
Got a recipe? Or you just shooting from the hip here?"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #3 of 95/16/10 at 5:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 95/16/10 at 6:00pm
just a guess but I would go half and half with the liquid ingredient. experiment. I need to take the time to do some baking."In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #5 of 95/17/10 at 6:20pmpost #6 of 95/18/10 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #7 of 95/19/10 at 7:44pmpost #8 of 95/22/10 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9 of 95/22/10 at 5:29pmThread Starter
- How much wine to use in purple merlot bread?
- The Wines Of Spain
Currently, there are 478 Active Users (5 Members and 473 Guests)
- › Gino's East Pizza Crust 23 minutes ago
- › Garlic shrimp scampi pasta - cheese or no cheese? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Volcano rice 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › New gyuto 210-240mm range. 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Chocolate 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › pizza making 6 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Equipment for small bakery? 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › The Four Pillars of Wine for Beginners 8 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower