I am looking for some new twist on mexican type food for a small take out joint.
Related Forum Threads
- Mystery Mexican cookie! Last post on 9/13/10 at 10:12am in Recipes
- Mexican Salads Last post on 6/22/10 at 8:20pm in Food & Cooking
- Red and Green Sauces for Mexican Food Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:33am in Professional Chefs
- Looking for some twist on Mexican Food Last post on 6/9/10 at 11:17am in Professional Chefs
- Fish Tacos Last post on 4/21/10 at 9:30am in Recipes
Mexican Food Recipes Guacamole
Last edited: 4/6/11
- Mexican Food Recipes ChampurradoLast edited: 2/28/11
- Mexican Food Recipes Flour TortillasLast edited: 3/19/10
I find HRC as a perfect match for someone looking for Culinary study in europe at a LOW COST
So I've been working in the industry for 12years, I couldn't afford some of the price tags to attend a campus, and most the time even if i could it would involve me leaving my current job and...
This book is in english and spanish, and takes you through some really fancy garnishes. Not just the stuff you see at dinner in a chinese restaurant, but the stuff you see at weddings in a chinese...
I think we've all had one of these in our rolls, most from our school days. And, for a very good reason, they were issued because they are safe, reliable, low cost, and competent. I have multiple...
Umami is what I would consider an essential book, What people think Umami is and what it actually is are two totally different things. I've heard people say it's the taste of goodness or some other...
Looking for some new twist on mexican foodpost #1 of 75/28/10 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 75/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 75/28/10 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 75/28/10 at 8:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 75/29/10 at 7:40am
arepas"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #6 of 75/29/10 at 10:06amQuote:
Tortas, marinaded meats, grilled
Fish tacos, w/fruit salsas
Home made mole is always a winner
Breakfast, some types of egg or vegetable type enchiladas, chorizo and potato empanada's
post #7 of 76/1/10 at 8:40pm
- Looking for some new twist on mexican food
- Mexican Food Recipes Champurrado
Currently, there are 234 Active Users (2 Members and 232 Guests)
- › How long can you run a KA pro? 7 minutes ago
- › just starting as "sous chef" 18 minutes ago
- › All About Eggplant 41 minutes ago
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › I NEED AN EFFICIENT PROFESIONAL CHEFS KNIFE ASAP!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Rack Ovens 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Sous Chef Tips and Advice 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › What's your impression of sous vide? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Beginning a new job/career--- need advice! 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › August 2015 Challenge - Eggplant 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...