I am looking for some new twist on mexican type food for a small take out joint.
Related Forum Threads
- Mystery Mexican cookie! Last post on 9/13/10 at 10:12am in Recipes
- Mexican Salads Last post on 6/22/10 at 8:20pm in Food & Cooking
- Red and Green Sauces for Mexican Food Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:33am in Professional Chefs
- Looking for some twist on Mexican Food Last post on 6/9/10 at 11:17am in Professional Chefs
- Fish Tacos Last post on 4/21/10 at 9:30am in Recipes
Mexican Food Recipes Guacamole
Last edited: 4/6/11
- Mexican Food Recipes ChampurradoLast edited: 2/28/11
- Mexican Food Recipes Flour TortillasLast edited: 3/19/10
Works perfectly as intended. Do not buy this for chefs ninja stars, it doesnt work at all. It does handle high heat however as it landed in a fryer
Honestly for something to measure oven temps shouldnt shatter like mine have, but for the price what can i expect. Perfectly accurate, place in a steel steam table pan to prevent glass from going...
It's much more than a collection of recipes. In this book Kenji explains cooking techniques and the science behind them. Also ingredients and how to find them, how to use them. For many...
I had an overall positive experience at Le Cordon Bleu-Mexico. Their courses are really hands-on and you are always spending time in the kitchen and showing off your skills and your learning...
For a person who was too busy to cook and ate only at fast foods...it was worth the effort to really appreciate food and cooking by enrolling in the Le Cordon Bleu and graduating in 1982. I...
Looking for some new twist on mexican foodpost #1 of 75/28/10 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 75/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 75/28/10 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 75/28/10 at 8:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 75/29/10 at 7:40am
arepas"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #6 of 75/29/10 at 10:06amQuote:
Tortas, marinaded meats, grilled
Fish tacos, w/fruit salsas
Home made mole is always a winner
Breakfast, some types of egg or vegetable type enchiladas, chorizo and potato empanada's
post #7 of 76/1/10 at 8:40pm
- Looking for some new twist on mexican food
- Mexican Food Recipes Champurrado
Currently, there are 258 Active Users (2 Members and 256 Guests)
- › Damascus 240 'Chef's' recommendation 14 minutes ago
- › Itinomonn wa kasumi 240 18 minutes ago
- › International culinary center SoHo nyc good school? 21 minutes ago
- › Left handed equipment 21 minutes ago
- › Slow roasting turkey... time and temperature? 26 minutes ago
- › looking for a change , but need advice 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Brasato - the italian slow roasted beef dish - which cut to use? 3 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › cream of tartar 4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › November 2015 Challenge : Soup 9 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Magic Prime Rib 10 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › #22 *TWO PACK* Replacement Knife Blade for Meat Grinder. Hobart,... by Markrmoore2
- › Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring... by Markrmoore2
- › The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science by MillionsKnives
- › Le Cordon Bleu Mexico by Maria1233
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Dried...
- › Cranberry Old Fashioned
- › Holiday Sangria
- › Turkey and Sweet Potato Hash-Thanksgiving...
- › Spicy Sweet Potato Gratin
- › Roasted Beets with Garlic and Onions
- › Pumpking Cranberry Coffeecake
- › Hot Chocolate for the Family
- › Curried Squash Soup
- › Tomato Braised Cauliflower Curry