I am looking for some new twist on mexican type food for a small take out joint.
Related Forum Threads
- Mystery Mexican cookie! Last post on 9/13/10 at 10:12am in Recipes
- Mexican Salads Last post on 6/22/10 at 8:20pm in Food & Cooking
- Red and Green Sauces for Mexican Food Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:33am in Professional Chefs
- Looking for some twist on Mexican Food Last post on 6/9/10 at 11:17am in Professional Chefs
- Fish Tacos Last post on 4/21/10 at 9:30am in Recipes
Mexican Food Recipes Guacamole
Last edited: 4/6/11
- Mexican Food Recipes ChampurradoLast edited: 2/28/11
- Mexican Food Recipes Flour TortillasLast edited: 3/19/10
J Sargeant Reyolds is a community college in downtown Richmond, VA. It offers many different courses that most community colleges do. The course I am taking Is the ACF certified culinary course....
While many of us first think of LCB, AI, J/W or CIA as the cooking schools most likely to get a quick certification and a quick placement, it might be a good idea to consider traditional academia...
I went to OCI in June of 2010, it was a wonderful experience. I loved almost all my chef instructors and really enjoyed the classes. Everyone has their favorite teachers because you get to work...
I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu USA San Francisco in 2007 and really wondered why they didn't offer a combined pastry/savory certification. Instead, one had to take either pastry or savory, not...
My experience with culinary schools has come full circle. After graduating from the CIA in '84, I now find myself as a chef/instructor at a NYC high school. I have to admit that I am not so certain...
Looking for some new twist on mexican foodpost #1 of 75/28/10 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 75/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 75/28/10 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 75/28/10 at 8:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 75/29/10 at 7:40am
arepas"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #6 of 75/29/10 at 10:06amQuote:
Tortas, marinaded meats, grilled
Fish tacos, w/fruit salsas
Home made mole is always a winner
Breakfast, some types of egg or vegetable type enchiladas, chorizo and potato empanada's
post #7 of 76/1/10 at 8:40pm
- Looking for some new twist on mexican food
- Mexican Food Recipes Champurrado
Currently, there are 224 Active Users (1 Member and 223 Guests)
- › Licensing and Laws Central Texas 52 minutes ago
- › Noodle Fish 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite Costing, Menu, Inventory Software? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Mayo 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Internal Temperature for Duck Breast 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › how do I sou-vide 2 turkey legs 2 1/2 Pound ? 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Advice/Recommendation on buying a stainless steel gyuto or... 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Holding Broth without diluting it. I NEED HELP!!!! 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Nogent identification. 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Haute Cuisine: How the French Invented the Culinary Profession by Joe Banneke
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by torchskitchen
- › Mountainland Applied Technology College - Culinary Arts by mikelikefood125
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution