I am looking for some new twist on mexican type food for a small take out joint.
Related Forum Threads
- Mystery Mexican cookie! Last post on 9/13/10 at 10:12am in Recipes
- Mexican Salads Last post on 6/22/10 at 8:20pm in Food & Cooking
- Red and Green Sauces for Mexican Food Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:33am in Professional Chefs
- Looking for some twist on Mexican Food Last post on 6/9/10 at 11:17am in Professional Chefs
- Fish Tacos Last post on 4/21/10 at 9:30am in Recipes
Mexican Food Recipes Guacamole
Last edited: 4/6/11
- Mexican Food Recipes ChampurradoLast edited: 2/28/11
- Mexican Food Recipes Flour TortillasLast edited: 3/19/10
I have been baking my entire life, and some of the recipes, i would not recommend.
Great all around experience in a beautiful college environment. Great chefs, serious students, exposure to lots of knowledge. Wonderful facilities! Can't go wrong.
I am still in school but this place is great. The teacher are know there stuff and many of them still work in the industry or they had previous experience from 4 star to managing the food for...
I personally had great times here and made a lot of friends. But all that aside, LCI stopped the externship part of the program which is truly where students will little to no experience really...
As a graduate in 2012 of Le Cordon Bleu I have nothing but good things to say about the school. Just like any other school it is there for you to gain knowledge and use it as a guide into your...
Looking for some new twist on mexican foodpost #1 of 75/28/10 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 75/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 75/28/10 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 75/28/10 at 8:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 75/29/10 at 7:40am
arepas"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #6 of 75/29/10 at 10:06amQuote:
Tortas, marinaded meats, grilled
Fish tacos, w/fruit salsas
Home made mole is always a winner
Breakfast, some types of egg or vegetable type enchiladas, chorizo and potato empanada's
post #7 of 76/1/10 at 8:40pm
- Looking for some new twist on mexican food
- Mexican Food Recipes Champurrado
Currently, there are 338 Active Users (6 Members and 332 Guests)
- › Head shaker..... 23 minutes ago
- › The New Normal " How do we survive" In the new world! 26 minutes ago
- › Too ambitious/bold for my clientelle? 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on Shibata kotetsu gyuto? 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Callebaut vs Barima 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Help...my shortbread is too crumbly! 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › buffet dinner party for 50 pax 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › What is your preferred brand of "prepared" Mayonnaise? 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Hi Everyone 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › I need advice on working the pass/ middle station. 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Professional Baking by Daniel Benitez
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by backtobasics2
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by nikimouse311
- › Lincoln Culinary Institute - Culinary Training by PRChef561
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by bbqmsterflorian
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by theloggg
- › Chef Academy by MartyfromItaly
- › Culinary Cooking School Professional Meat Grinder Food Chopper Fits... by Pete
- › Institute of Culinary Education (New York) by m00chness
- › Mauviel M250 Tin Lined 8pc Copper Cookware by Virgil
- › Grapefruit Sorbet
- › Gingered Bourbon Sour
- › Chicken Rhubarb Stir Fry
- › Strawberry-Rhubarb Shortcake
- › Farfalle with Red Chard and Chicken
- › Beet & Spinach Salad
- › The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and...
- › Spicy Grilled Artichokes-AKA Angry Artichokes
- › Making Deli Style Kosher Pickles-A Lesson in...
- › Grilled Vegetable Salsa and...