I am looking for some new twist on mexican type food for a small take out joint.
Related Forum Threads
- Mystery Mexican cookie! Last post on 9/13/10 at 10:12am in Recipes
- Mexican Salads Last post on 6/22/10 at 8:20pm in Food & Cooking
- Red and Green Sauces for Mexican Food Last post on 6/2/10 at 5:33am in Professional Chefs
- Looking for some twist on Mexican Food Last post on 6/9/10 at 11:17am in Professional Chefs
- Fish Tacos Last post on 4/21/10 at 9:30am in Recipes
Mexican Food Recipes Guacamole
Last edited: 4/6/11
- Mexican Food Recipes ChampurradoLast edited: 2/28/11
- Mexican Food Recipes Flour TortillasLast edited: 3/19/10
This is a great well written resource for any chef. If gives lots of info on cooking techniques and best practices. I can't imagine a home cook churning out mushroom or carrot powder . On the other...
The classes were great the chef's were amazing. There with you working side by side with you involved and cared about what was going on in the school but also how you were doing as a person not...
I'm a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Chicago (when I graduated 10 years ago, it was still called The Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago). At the time of enrollment, I...
This board has is well made and very durable, doesn't splinter under the force of sharp knives nor has it separated at the seams from repeated washing and drying like some boards do. I am drawn to...
This is an awesome board. I have had it for a little under a year right now. The board is holding up great to wear and the wood is extremely hard. I will definitely be buying another Boos board.
Looking for some new twist on mexican foodpost #1 of 75/28/10 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 75/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #3 of 75/28/10 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #4 of 75/28/10 at 8:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 75/29/10 at 7:40am
arepas"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ""In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. "post #6 of 75/29/10 at 10:06amQuote:
Tortas, marinaded meats, grilled
Fish tacos, w/fruit salsas
Home made mole is always a winner
Breakfast, some types of egg or vegetable type enchiladas, chorizo and potato empanada's
post #7 of 76/1/10 at 8:40pm
- Looking for some new twist on mexican food
- Mexican Food Recipes Champurrado
Currently, there are 213 Active Users (6 Members and 207 Guests)
- › cheesecakes/commercial convection oven 8 minutes ago
- › Which cambro should I buy 14 minutes ago
- › Tomatoe sauce and bolognese 31 minutes ago
- › Changing Careers 34 minutes ago
- › Corporate Kitchens and Indie Kitchens (for new cooks) 47 minutes ago
- › looking for linecooks for Italian restaurant in the U.S. virgin... 55 minutes ago
- › May 2015 Challenge - FOWL 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › No more dupes!! 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Hi! I'm new here from FL. 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Salts 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › The French Laundry Cookbook by Sian
- › Art Institute of Dallas by Kenneth Goldber
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Chef Sherry V
- › Architec Gripperwood 10-by-15-Inch Gourmet Sheesham Cutting, Board by laurenlulu
- › John Boos 18" Round American Cherry Chopping Block by KingNothing
- › Maple End Grain Chopping Block 15 x 15 x 2 by ChrisLehrer
- › Algonquin College School of Hospitality & Tourism by dents
- › Michigan Maple Block AGA02418 24" x 18" Maple Cutting Board by cheflayne
- › John Boos 24 by 18 by 2-1/4-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board by Dlee
- › Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home by dents
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!