You guys are really lucky to have all those mushrooms freshly available. my mouth is watering from all the great pics posted. We went to pick some mushrooms a little way into the mountains close where I work, not sure I can remember the name. . . they were orange-brownish, but after a few days turned green!! Was told they are poisonous to eat then. Any ideas or recipe concoctions?
- itemMUSHROOM FEAST: A Celebration of all Edible Fungi, Cultivated, Wild and Dried, with Recipestagged by System, 6/8/10
- itemMushroomstagged by System, 6/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Grilled Mushroom Salad Last post on 6/8/10 at 7:55am in Recipes
- Grilled Shitake Mushrooms Last post on 2/17/10 at 2:51pm in Recipes
- Is it possible to grow your own mushrooms? Last post on 6/27/11 at 7:50am in Food & Cooking
- sauce suggestions? Last post on 10/2/10 at 5:56am in Recipes
- Japanese noodle soup? Last post on 5/24/10 at 2:42pm in Recipes
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
Mushroom report - chanterelles, morels and soon Spring Kings! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
sounds like Lactarius deliciosus - I understand it is pickled or brined in Russia. I have also heard that it tastes better there. I pass them up in favor of chanterelles as they fruit side by side where I find them. I made a chanterelle biryani recently - the main ingredients were basmati, lamb sausage, chinese celery and of course chanterelles, it was really good.
- Mushroom report - chanterelles, morels and soon Spring Kings!
- › Looking for a Laser 9 minutes ago
- › Suggestions On How to keep food warm for a buffet at home? 40 minutes ago
- › Another Chef's knife question :) 46 minutes ago
- › Planning working at Cruise Ship soon 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Flour Tortillas are too dense and taste raw / chewy 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › What are your favorite quick fall soup recipes? 6 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone planning a Halloween horror dinner menu? 8 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Troubleshooting with Italian Meringue Buttercream 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Menu / Product Question 8 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked