Originally Posted by Gunnar
I don't want to let this thread die...so...let's try two at a time and only new movie quotes when the old ones are either guessed or an admitted stumper.......I will take your silence at the time of my post as approval...especially since you can't hear me anyway till I hit submit.
so a restart with cult classics:
- "And shepherds we shall be,
- for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
- Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
- that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
- So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
- and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
- In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti."
- "Let's do the time warp again...." *as if in song*
I'm with you. This one's too much fun to let die.
The first quote is Boondock Saints. One of my favorite movies when it came out. The second one was rather disappointing though.
The second quote I'm not as sure about. I'm thinking it's Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I haven't seen it in a while.
I'm gonna go ahead and throw a couple out.
"I agreed she'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where."
"On the evening of October 7, 1989 several hundred people got together for some evening exercise and marched for the right to go for walks without the Berlin Wall getting in their way."