Hello, I'm thinking of subscribing the good Italian cooking magazine. I really would appreciate an advise:) what is the best Italian cooking magazine in your opinion?, thank you, Alina
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fresh pasta Last post on 5/24/14 at 5:46pm in Food & Cooking
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 2/14/17 at 8:09am in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
- To stir or not to stir ... that's the question, certainly with risotto... Last post on 3/9/11 at 6:10am in Food & Cooking
- Limoncello question Last post on 12/8/14 at 1:43pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
Looking for Italian Cooking Magazine....
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 66/18/10 at 5:11am
Hi Alina...welcome to ChefTalk
Do you read Italian? or would you like an English written magazine that's focused on Italian cooking?
If you read Italian and want something from Italy, I'm afraid I will be of no help to you. But I'm sure some others will be able to give you a hand. If you want something written in the English I can share with you the only cooking magazine I enjoy at home.
The only magazine I subscribe to, anymore, is La Cucina Italiana. It's a nicely done magazine that focuses on recipes and the land of Italy itself. Even though they always seem to have some cultural article in every issue, their main focus is on the recipes. The recipes usually focus on one ingredients that's featured. Many times the focus is on an ingredient within season.
If you see a copy at the newsstand pick a copy up for yourself and check it out. You can also go to the link I provided and see their web page.
good luck in your quest!
danpost #3 of 66/18/10 at 11:34amThread Starterpost #4 of 610/10/10 at 11:15pm
If you're still on the lookout for an Italian cooking magazine, I just read an issue of Intermezzo. Although they're not actively promoting a focus on Italian, the magazine itself seems to have a very Italian thread running through it, in terms of features, recipes, advertisements, and contributors. The features quite nicely bring together travel writing and corresponding recipes. So you might want to check it out.post #5 of 610/15/10 at 3:59am
- Looking for Italian Cooking Magazine....
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
- › Cold main meal without cooking or refridgeration 12 minutes ago
- › Pastry Dough Shrinking After Cutting Using Reversible Sheeter.... 49 minutes ago
- › Hidden secret: "Japonais" almond meringue cake - cookies filled... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Blood Orange Entremet 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › May 2017 Cooking Challenge: Fish! 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Internships Abroad....Italy mainly 6 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Calabrian chili substitute in a hurry 9 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Commercial Kitchen Available in Branford CT 9 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 10 hours ago
- › Bacon to cure ratio 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise