Hello, I'm thinking of subscribing the good Italian cooking magazine. I really would appreciate an advise:) what is the best Italian cooking magazine in your opinion?, thank you, Alina
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Fresh pasta Last post on 5/24/14 at 5:46pm in Food & Cooking
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 5/9/14 at 2:39pm in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
- To stir or not to stir ... that's the question, certainly with risotto... Last post on 3/9/11 at 6:10am in Food & Cooking
- Limoncello question Last post on 12/8/14 at 1:43pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
Looking for Italian Cooking Magazine....
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 66/18/10 at 5:11am
Hi Alina...welcome to ChefTalk
Do you read Italian? or would you like an English written magazine that's focused on Italian cooking?
If you read Italian and want something from Italy, I'm afraid I will be of no help to you. But I'm sure some others will be able to give you a hand. If you want something written in the English I can share with you the only cooking magazine I enjoy at home.
The only magazine I subscribe to, anymore, is La Cucina Italiana. It's a nicely done magazine that focuses on recipes and the land of Italy itself. Even though they always seem to have some cultural article in every issue, their main focus is on the recipes. The recipes usually focus on one ingredients that's featured. Many times the focus is on an ingredient within season.
If you see a copy at the newsstand pick a copy up for yourself and check it out. You can also go to the link I provided and see their web page.
good luck in your quest!
danpost #3 of 66/18/10 at 11:34amThread Starterpost #4 of 610/10/10 at 11:15pm
If you're still on the lookout for an Italian cooking magazine, I just read an issue of Intermezzo. Although they're not actively promoting a focus on Italian, the magazine itself seems to have a very Italian thread running through it, in terms of features, recipes, advertisements, and contributors. The features quite nicely bring together travel writing and corresponding recipes. So you might want to check it out.post #5 of 610/15/10 at 3:59am
- Looking for Italian Cooking Magazine....
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
- › Planning working at Cruise Ship soon 5 minutes ago
- › rehydrate vanilla beans 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › what is the shelf life of the cryogenically frozen foam 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Need help managing my baking schedule for a big event 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Fusion Cuisine - A marvelous migration into multicultural menus or... 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Halloween decorations? 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Indian-style mint chutney 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › When fancy plating fails? 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Laser 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Suggestions On How to keep food warm for a buffet at home? 5 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked