I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
Related Forum Threads
- No May potato salad Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:15am in Recipes
- Potato Salad and potato amount Last post on 7/11/10 at 9:52am in Food & Cooking
- sweet potato salad for warmer months Last post on 3/20/10 at 3:53pm in Recipes
- Potato Salad Last post on 12/23/16 at 9:48pm in Food & Cooking
- potato salad Last post on 4/13/06 at 7:54pm in Food & Cooking
Quest for Zippy Mac Salad Recipe via kaneohegirlinaz
Last edited: 1/6/16
- Making Salads With Gourmet LettuceLast edited: 2/16/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
- Making Salads With Gourmet Lettuce
Potatoe and bacon salad
look up German Potato Salad, served warm with bacon bits
That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?
Back to the topic, that Flay recipe looks good. It's pretty similar to what I do, but I use a little bit of balsamic with the cider vinegar.
We also do a similar potato salad. Or, actually, Friend Wife does; one of the few things she does really well.
I wonder, though: Does everything have to be done on a grill, nowadays? This is a good case in point: other than not heating up your kitchen, what possible advantage does boiling and sauteeing on the grill have? I'd say none.
Now, if the spuds were actually grilled (as Flay has done in the past), that would bring an additional flavor level to the dish.
- Potatoe and bacon salad
- › Dalstrong phantom 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new Japanese Knife. 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Hello ... 8 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Help! Need a Chinese recipe... 8 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Oxtail Stew 8 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Equipment Recommendation 9 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Selling Pulled Pork at a fair. 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Pastry Dough Shrinking After Cutting Using Reversible Sheeter.... 10 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › New Job, New kitchen 10 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise