I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
Related Forum Threads
- No May potato salad Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:15am in Recipes
- Potato Salad and potato amount Last post on 7/11/10 at 9:52am in Food & Cooking
- sweet potato salad for warmer months Last post on 3/20/10 at 3:53pm in Recipes
- Potato Salad Last post on 12/23/16 at 9:48pm in Food & Cooking
- potato salad Last post on 4/13/06 at 7:54pm in Food & Cooking
Quest for Zippy Mac Salad Recipe via kaneohegirlinaz
Last edited: 1/6/16
- Making Salads With Gourmet LettuceLast edited: 2/16/10
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
- Making Salads With Gourmet Lettuce
Potatoe and bacon salad
look up German Potato Salad, served warm with bacon bits
That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?
Back to the topic, that Flay recipe looks good. It's pretty similar to what I do, but I use a little bit of balsamic with the cider vinegar.
We also do a similar potato salad. Or, actually, Friend Wife does; one of the few things she does really well.
I wonder, though: Does everything have to be done on a grill, nowadays? This is a good case in point: other than not heating up your kitchen, what possible advantage does boiling and sauteeing on the grill have? I'd say none.
Now, if the spuds were actually grilled (as Flay has done in the past), that would bring an additional flavor level to the dish.
- Potatoe and bacon salad
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Most memorable stupid orders you've gotten 58 minutes ago
- › Which do you prefer? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › how to price a catering job ? 2 hours ago
- › January 2017 Cooking Challenge 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › BF wants a Shun, but..... 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Would an electric Sharpener Ruin The knife? 7 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Best way to store lemons & limes? 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Happy Pie Day!!! 7 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Favorite Culinary School Books? 8 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather