I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
Related Forum Threads
- No May potato salad Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:15am in Recipes
- Potato Salad and potato amount Last post on 7/11/10 at 9:52am in Food & Cooking
- sweet potato salad for warmer months Last post on 3/20/10 at 3:53pm in Recipes
- Potato Salad Last post on 4/26/12 at 11:52pm in Food & Cooking
- potato salad Last post on 4/13/06 at 7:54pm in Food & Cooking
Quest for Zippy Mac Salad Recipe via kaneohegirlinaz
Last edited: 1/6/16
- Making Salads With Gourmet LettuceLast edited: 2/16/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
- Making Salads With Gourmet Lettuce
Potatoe and bacon salad
look up German Potato Salad, served warm with bacon bits
That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?
Back to the topic, that Flay recipe looks good. It's pretty similar to what I do, but I use a little bit of balsamic with the cider vinegar.
We also do a similar potato salad. Or, actually, Friend Wife does; one of the few things she does really well.
I wonder, though: Does everything have to be done on a grill, nowadays? This is a good case in point: other than not heating up your kitchen, what possible advantage does boiling and sauteeing on the grill have? I'd say none.
Now, if the spuds were actually grilled (as Flay has done in the past), that would bring an additional flavor level to the dish.
- Potatoe and bacon salad
- › Hungarian Szalonna 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Flour Tortillas are too dense and taste raw / chewy 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 5 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › How To Make An Amazing Tuna Fish Sandwich? 6 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Buying First Knives. Looking for Help 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Another Chef's knife question :) 7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › When do you tell the chef..... 8 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Culinary program in DFW Texas area 9 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Anyone planning a Halloween horror dinner menu? 10 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Pricing coffee service 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked