I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
Related Forum Threads
- No May potato salad Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:15am in Recipes
- Potato Salad and potato amount Last post on 7/11/10 at 9:52am in Food & Cooking
- sweet potato salad for warmer months Last post on 3/20/10 at 3:53pm in Recipes
- Potato Salad Last post on 12/23/16 at 9:48pm in Food & Cooking
- potato salad Last post on 4/13/06 at 7:54pm in Food & Cooking
Quest for Zippy Mac Salad Recipe via kaneohegirlinaz
Last edited: 1/6/16
- Making Salads With Gourmet LettuceLast edited: 2/16/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
- Making Salads With Gourmet Lettuce
Potatoe and bacon salad
look up German Potato Salad, served warm with bacon bits
That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?
Back to the topic, that Flay recipe looks good. It's pretty similar to what I do, but I use a little bit of balsamic with the cider vinegar.
We also do a similar potato salad. Or, actually, Friend Wife does; one of the few things she does really well.
I wonder, though: Does everything have to be done on a grill, nowadays? This is a good case in point: other than not heating up your kitchen, what possible advantage does boiling and sauteeing on the grill have? I'd say none.
Now, if the spuds were actually grilled (as Flay has done in the past), that would bring an additional flavor level to the dish.
- Potatoe and bacon salad
- › Question to the owners 9 minutes ago
- › de Buyer frying pans 13 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice on menu building tools etc. 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Chefs... how do you estimate prep time? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Salad for a crowd 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Catering advice 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › School me on Sous Vide:: Zero to Hero style 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › sandwiches and sliders buffet 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › How many burner? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Techniques for Making Flavored Green oils! 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower