I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
Related Forum Threads
- No May potato salad Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:15am in Recipes
- Potato Salad and potato amount Last post on 7/11/10 at 9:52am in Food & Cooking
- sweet potato salad for warmer months Last post on 3/20/10 at 3:53pm in Recipes
- Potato Salad Last post on 4/26/12 at 11:52pm in Food & Cooking
- potato salad Last post on 4/13/06 at 7:54pm in Food & Cooking
Quest for Zippy Mac Salad Recipe via kaneohegirlinaz
Edited on 4/3/12
- Making Salads With Gourmet LettuceEdited on 2/16/10
This appears to be the identical product that we've bought here in Canada under the brand name Of Greblon Cool Kitchen Green Cusine. We've been so pleased with this fry pan that we now have...
I made the Browned butter recipe, the Honey Madeleines recipe, and the Dark Rum Financiers recipe. They all turned out wonderful - even for a first time French baker like me. A few more details...
This beautiful cookbook is divided into two main sections: The Savories and The Sweets. With such a great selection of recipes in this book everyone should be able to find something that awakens...
As a former chef, I am always interested in reading “behind the scenes” books about the restaurant world so I was excited to receive Scott Haas’s new book, “Back of the House: The Secret Life of...
Come in, We’re Closed Christine Carroll & Jody Eddy Reviewed by Jim Berman There are few cooks, if any, which do not tire of the food served in their own places. For one reason...
- Making Salads With Gourmet Lettuce
Potatoe and bacon salad
look up German Potato Salad, served warm with bacon bits
Maybe it was that one?
That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?
Back to the topic, that Flay recipe looks good. It's pretty similar to what I do, but I use a little bit of balsamic with the cider vinegar.
We also do a similar potato salad. Or, actually, Friend Wife does; one of the few things she does really well.
I wonder, though: Does everything have to be done on a grill, nowadays? This is a good case in point: other than not heating up your kitchen, what possible advantage does boiling and sauteeing on the grill have? I'd say none.
Now, if the spuds were actually grilled (as Flay has done in the past), that would bring an additional flavor level to the dish.
Greg said .......
"That would be "Are" with a capital a. How's that glass house in the summer?"
It was a joke. I'm not being a grammar nazi. In fact, potato and potatoe are both correct spellings according to the dictionary.
- Potatoe and bacon salad
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Using hot stock in risotto? 11 minutes ago
- › salmon poaching 14 minutes ago
- › Hello From Fl 29 minutes ago
- › Ribeye Vacation 29 minutes ago
- › Hey all 36 minutes ago
- › What kitchen equipment or tools have you purchased lately? 43 minutes ago
- › Party of 30: making it easy so I can spend time with guests? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Starting Culinary school 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › New User and Need Questions Answered Please 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Strauss Green Cuisine 9.5 Inch Skillet with Non Stick Ceramic Coating by Bill Methatswho
- › Simple French Desserts by ColleenS
- › From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets by heath67013
- › Back of the House: The Secret Life of a Restaurant by Pete
- › Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the... by Jim
- › Smith's 50281 Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener by JimA
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by Flavorchef
- › The Elements of Dessert by BenRias
- › J.A. Henckels Twin Sharp Duo Knife Sharpener by Aaron McKeown
- › Edible Selby by Jim
- › Teri-Spam Musubi (moo-sue-bee) by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Decorating with Edible Paper by Terricakelady
- › Fast Food Chinese by Jim
- › The 5 Facets of a Good Restaurant by Jim
- › How to, What To, When To Sear by Jim
- › Going Electronic in the Kitchen by Nicko
- › Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Jim
- › Time For Another Road Trip, California Here... by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Edamame-Ginger Frozen Custard by Jim
- › Maki Sushi For Dummies, Like ME!! by kaneohegirlinaz