Just some things that have been on my mind while on summer break:
1) I hate croc(k)'s, last semester I wore boots during class which worked out fine. Obviously I can't go long in the kitchen with boots, can anyone recommend some good cooking shoes?
2) I'm obsessed with cooking, during work I think about it (none cooking job), during my free time I'm thinking about it, even before bed I'm thinking about it. Is this normal for a young student?
3) Why don't many chefs wear black chef jackets?
4) How can I learn to properly pronounce French cooking terms?
5) While I'm obsessed about cooking I know very little actually about it, give me a recipe and I can make the dish but if someone mentioned something as simple as searing something I really don't know what they mean. How can I learn the basics outside of school?
6) How can I learn what is "in" modern cooking? What are the latest trends, hot new dishes on the cooking world etc?
7) Attitude adjustment - while I don't know much about cooking yet I'm a perfectionist and sometimes this demonstrates itself as being an ass (sorry) to others in my group because I demand it from myself. How can I make myself more personable with out laxing standards?