Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/13/11 at 9:25am in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
The Fundamental Techniques of Classic Italian Cuisine The International Culinary Center with Cesare Casella & Stephanie Lyness Reviewed by Jim Berman I did not want to like The...
As a young cook I learned, early on, that as much as I knew about the food world there was always much more to learn. Today, 20 plus years later, I have found the same to hold true. No matter...
Tailgating, pub fare, appetizers, those are the first things that come to mind when one thinks of chicken wings. Is that the only time you think of serving wings? Well think again. Wings ,...
This book showed up at a perfect time. Just when I needed my meal preparation to be easy, laid-back, and care-free exactly what Italian cooking brings to my mind. I have visions of a family...
This appears to be the identical product that we've bought here in Canada under the brand name Of Greblon Cool Kitchen Green Cusine. We've been so pleased with this fry pan that we now have...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- › Chorizo: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 13 minutes ago
- › Is this what Italians call sedano and Greeks call selino? 15 minutes ago
- › Burma teak care 17 minutes ago
- › The Modern Steakhouse. 22 minutes ago
- › Really stick top cake 28 minutes ago
- › Sugarwork advice needed please 29 minutes ago
- › What are your most challenging issues in your kitchen? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Hot Holding Grilled Cheese Sandwiches 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › whipped milk or whipped cream? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › EBP - ECOLE DE BOULANGERIE ET PATISSERIE - PARIS - 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › The Fundamental Techniques of Classic Italian Cuisine by Jim
- › The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to the World's... by Pete
- › Wings: 50 High-Flying Recipes for America's Favorite Snack by JustPJ
- › Mike Isabella's Crazy Good Italian: Big Flavors, Small Plates by Cami
- › Strauss Green Cuisine 9.5 Inch Skillet with Non Stick Ceramic Coating by Bill Methatswho
- › Simple French Desserts by ColleenS
- › From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets by heath67013
- › Back of the House: The Secret Life of a Restaurant by Pete
- › Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the... by Jim
- › Smith's 50281 Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener by JimA
- › Tips for Americans on Eating Out in France by ColleenS
- › Gramercy Tavern by Jim
- › Teri-Spam Musubi (moo-sue-bee) by kaneohegirlinaz
- › Decorating with Edible Paper by Terricakelady
- › Fast Food Chinese by Jim
- › The 5 Facets of a Good Restaurant by Jim
- › How to, What To, When To Sear by Jim
- › Going Electronic in the Kitchen by Nicko
- › Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Jim
- › Time For Another Road Trip, California Here... by kaneohegirlinaz