Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/29/14 at 4:41pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
For many years I viewed a toaster oven as mostly a device that could toast bread or burn most anything else. To be fair, it had purposes like melting cheese on a sandwich, and, and.. well that's...
All in all a great thermometer, has the ability to be re calibrated, fast and reliable. The only down side is the tip but it's a double edged sword! It starts from a smaller thinner tip to to a...
The handle on this knife is very comfortable. Very balanced weight gives a natural feeling when using. The blade on this knife is a dream to work with, holds an edge for a long period of time and...
I really had an incredible experience. Convinced by my girlfriend, (she was getting tired to be my 'personal' chef) I dived myself into this, absolute new for me, world, and I can tell you that now...
This thermometer is great. Very easy to use and clean, and a huge help when cooking something larger like a tenderloin or turkey
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Caramel; How To Make It Not So Sticky 4 minutes ago
- › Are National Anthem Customs Different in Canada? 9 minutes ago
- › Culinary College experience 14 minutes ago
- › Something to consider 21 minutes ago
- › Salt on top of fudge turned to water??? 41 minutes ago
- › Off shape dough 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › What to serve with salmon 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › abusing konosuke hd2 270mm gyuto? 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Help With Dry Aging Rib Roast - smells like cheese 4 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › How do you serve souffles in your restaurant? 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Oster TSSTTVMNDG Digital Large Capacity Toaster Oven,... by eastshores
- › Comark PDQ400 Slim Pocket Digital Thermometer by EverydayGourmet
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Inch Hollow Ground Cooks Knife, Black by SicariiX
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jim mccurry
- › Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen (Gray) Instant Read Thermometer,... by Mahee Ferlini
- › Espressione CA4865 Supremma Super Automatic Coffee/Beverage System;... by Frustro
- › Monday Morning Cooking Club: The Food, the Stories, the Sisterhood by Cami
- › Kyocera Kyotop Damascus Pakka Handle 6.0 Inch Chef Knife by Mahee Ferlini
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Peeling Knife, Black by 4Barry
- › Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book) by Cami