Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/24/16 at 3:19am in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
- Serving a duck many ways Last post on 10/24/10 at 10:24am in Food & Cooking
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Pizza in the Combi Oven? 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › I've come for a visit 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Re-stacking Ovens 9 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Red Writing Hood 12 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 16 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 17 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Canada or US ?? 17 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Flat top grill scraper and cleaning method 18 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 18 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › wild boar bacon...what to do? 21 hours ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise