Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/29/14 at 4:41pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
Just got this a few weeks ago and so far it's been very reliable
I've had this little knife over a year now and I use it a LOT. It is probably the third most used knife in my kitchen (After my chef's knife and bread knife). It arrived pretty sharp (at least by...
I have to admit that at first I was a little worried about a cookbook put out by Betty Crocker. After all who is Betty Crocker anyway? My fear was that every recipe would require a box mix to be...
I'm in the Foods Program at Saddleback Community College and my experiences thus far have been fantastic! Classes usually meet once a week for 5 hours. This gives the student ample time to prepare...
I've experimented with juicing over the years, not as a lifestyle by any means, but I do believe science backs up the fact that many vegetables have nutritional value that is lost during the...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › prerequisite 48 minutes ago
- › Catering Event for 110 people 52 minutes ago
- › Sourdough Starter 58 minutes ago
- › Retsel Flour mills 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Seriously lets talk about food the way it is 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Old school vs. 'New' school chefs 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › November 2014 Challenge: Movies & Television 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Hey boys & girls! 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Advice needed: caramel melts in fridge 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Kyocera Kyotop Damascus Pakka Handle 6.0 Inch Chef Knife by Mahee Ferlini
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Peeling Knife, Black by 4Barry
- › Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book) by Cami
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by robstathem
- › Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, Black... by eastshores
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by eastshores
- › Polish Classic Recipes (Classics Series) by Jim Berman
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by chefwriter
- › The Art Institute of California - Hollywood by ChefTorres87
- › J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife by 13krama