Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/29/14 at 4:41pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
You may wonder why I would title my book review “Mastering what you love to eat.” However in Patricia Wells’ latest book, The French Kitchen Cookbook, Recipes and Lessons from Paris and Provence,...
My wife and I are big yogurt eaters, and for years we've purchased store bought yogurt, but, this year, for Christmas I purchased a Donvier Yogurt Maker for my wife and we haven't purchased store...
DK seems to have done it again. They have produced a truly wonderful cookbook. Cooking Season by Season, 1000 recipes to cook through the year by DK has become my current favorite go-to cookbook. ...
It is safe to say that I am the only one in my extended family that cooks wild game. If I expand that I believe I have only one friend that cooks wild game, and she doesn’t do it on a regular...
I bought this sharpener about a month ago at Costo. I had wanted a diamond grinder for a while to bring back some older knives I had. For that it is superb. It will give a very dull knife an...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Culinary Documentary Searching for Chefs 16 minutes ago
- › Bread Knife 54 minutes ago
- › Feeling Lost as a Cook 55 minutes ago
- › March 2014 Challenge - Beans 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Essential Books for Culinary Students 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone else accepted to Ferrandi Feb. 2014 Session? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Is the Holland College, the Community college of prince edward... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Chocolate Italian Butter cream frosting recipe, PLEASE? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › The French Kitchen Cookbook: Recipes and Lessons from Paris and... by Cami
- › Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker by Pete
- › Cooking Season by Season by Cami
- › The Venison Cookbook: Venison Dishes from Fast to Fancy by Cami
- › Chef's Choice 320 Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener by DrLogik
- › The Holiday Kosher Baker: Traditional & Contemporary Holiday... by Cami
- › Furi Ozitech Diamond Fingers Pro Knife Sharpener by nastia
- › Ivan Ramen: Love, Obsession, and Recipes from Tokyo's Most... by Jim Berman
- › Eat Ink: Recipes. Stories. Tattoos. by Jim Berman
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by kokopuffs
- › Making Creme Brulee by Pete
- › Embed That Thread! by Nicko
- › Best Practices in Tagging by Nicko
- › Finding Comfort Between Two Slices of Bread by Jim Berman
- › Barbecue, Macarons, Pizza & Burgers by Jim Berman
- › Perfect for a cold winter's day: Mexican... by ChefMannyDLM
- › How To Make Pheasant Stock by Nicko
- › How to smoke ham hocks by Nicko
- › Why I Cook: A Chef's Manifesto by ChefMannyDLM
- › A Simple How-To Guide to Making Risotto by Nicko