Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/24/16 at 3:19am in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
- Serving a duck many ways Last post on 10/24/10 at 10:24am in Food & Cooking
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › soft tortilla woes-tooooooo many crackers instead 2 minutes ago
- › Ideas for sauce. 18 minutes ago
- › Looking to make a career move 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Sheppards Pie 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Topping for a flourless chocolate cake 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Any macaron fans? 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Tortilla troubles 6 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Greenherb A Grade Dried Shiitake Mushrooms and parasites 7 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork