Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/24/16 at 3:19am in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
I have to say it never occurred to me that such a unit would exist until I was working at one of my companies events and they had a catered breakfast in which the caterers would cook omelets to...
WARNING!!! Want to lose your money? Welcome to Italian Chef Academy! If you read this message before choose the school,please close their website and forget you've ever seen it - I wish somebody...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Thawing frozen blackcurrant puree... to make sorbet? 24 minutes ago
- › cheap chinese cleavers 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › About.. Vinaigrettes 6 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Personal chef 13 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Military Chef 16 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Steeling or Stoning my Japanese knife? 17 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Lamb joint 18 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Rough macarons 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Is there a BOH Prep and Labor Software?? 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked
- › Professional Baking by Daniel Benitez
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by backtobasics2
- › How To Make Old Fashioned NY Sour Corn Rye Bread
- › Want to customize your uniform? Know your...
- › Elotes-Corn on the Cob, Mexican Style
- › The BLT-A Case for Food Snobbery
- › How Culinary Arts Teachers Decide What to Teach
- › A Tale of Two Crepes - The Delectable...
- › Trends in Kitchen shirts
- › Hot Fudge Sauce
- › What makes up a great Chef Uniform?
- › Funnel Cakes