Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 6/26/15 at 11:59am in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
So I've been working in the industry for 12years, I couldn't afford some of the price tags to attend a campus, and most the time even if i could it would involve me leaving my current job and...
This book is in english and spanish, and takes you through some really fancy garnishes. Not just the stuff you see at dinner in a chinese restaurant, but the stuff you see at weddings in a chinese...
I think we've all had one of these in our rolls, most from our school days. And, for a very good reason, they were issued because they are safe, reliable, low cost, and competent. I have multiple...
Umami is what I would consider an essential book, What people think Umami is and what it actually is are two totally different things. I've heard people say it's the taste of goodness or some other...
J Sargeant Reyolds is a community college in downtown Richmond, VA. It offers many different courses that most community colleges do. The course I am taking Is the ACF certified culinary course....
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Relocating to Texas- College Station area (Texas A&M) looking for... 34 minutes ago
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Metric measurements 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Brioche - Ingredient temperature question 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Planning a dinner 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 5 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 6 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › My first quality knife set 6 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Anyone with chitarra experience??? 7 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...