Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/29/14 at 4:41pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
Coffee is the lifeblood of the urban adventurer, the 9 to 5 crowd, the far flung romantic and the millions that rely on coffee's delivery of invigorating brain juice conveyed in a flavorful mouth...
I remember years back before I really understood the issues of starches in potatoes and the danger of over working them. We were having thanksgiving dinner, and I had purchased a kitchen-aid stand...
You most assuredly know the writing team of Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg. The couple is responsible for the iconic kitchen classics like Dining Out, The New American Chef, and Chef’s Night...
The Culinary Institute of America is hands down the best of the best! If you want to be connected with anything related to food this is the place to be. Whether your in Hyde Park, Greystone, San...
In many cases, I prefer the features Camp Chef designs into their cookware over Lodge. Often CC's camp ovens are designed to work inverted, their lids as stand alone skillets and so on. As to pizza...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Cooking rice 1 minute ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 30 minutes ago
- › how to best manage large events/weddings as a non-catering-centric... 35 minutes ago
- › Sharing the P& L with the line cooks 44 minutes ago
- › Chef's What Does It Mean To You To Work in a clean kitchen 45 minutes ago
- › [Request] Suggestion and opinion in choosing a personal chef knife. 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › March 2015 Challenge: MINCE 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Job Shock. 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › misono handle 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Finally got a custom made smoker 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › American Metalcraft PKR20 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 20-Inch by phatch
- › Chef's Choice 662 International Professional Electric Food... by oldschool1982
- › Cuisinart CGC-4BCPC - Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor by oldschool1982
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo
- › Milanese Creamy Pesto