Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 11/19/15 at 6:56pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Portland back when it was Western Culinary Institute. For me it was a great experience. I was in the first ever Baking and Patisserie Course. We had experienced...
So glad I went here. I don't think I could have gotten a higher quality experiences any other place. The teachers are passionate and extremely talented. It is a community college so it's very...
Works perfectly as intended. Do not buy this for chefs ninja stars, it doesnt work at all. It does handle high heat however as it landed in a fryer
Honestly for something to measure oven temps shouldnt shatter like mine have, but for the price what can i expect. Perfectly accurate, place in a steel steam table pan to prevent glass from going...
It's much more than a collection of recipes. In this book Kenji explains cooking techniques and the science behind them. Also ingredients and how to find them, how to use them. For many...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Knife Set recommendation 23 minutes ago
- › Am I using yeast correctly? Please help! 47 minutes ago
- › I have revolutionized wine drinking in a bubble bath 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Aluminum hotel pans don't fit in my steam table 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › just looking for a wa gyuto laser # 2 blue 210-240mm 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › November 2015 Challenge : Soup 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › INTRODUCINT THE RONCO ADJUSTABLE CUBAN SANDWICH MAKER 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Do you bake? 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Displaying Macarons in shop 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by emilycooksretro
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by rpmiller
- › #22 *TWO PACK* Replacement Knife Blade for Meat Grinder. Hobart,... by Markrmoore2
- › Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring... by Markrmoore2
- › The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science by MillionsKnives
- › Le Cordon Bleu Mexico by Maria1233
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Cocktail Party Food-Crab Cheesecake
- › Nothing Says the Holidays Like a Champagne...
- › The Red Stag Manhhattan
- › Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Dried...
- › Cranberry Old Fashioned
- › Holiday Sangria
- › Turkey and Sweet Potato Hash-Thanksgiving...
- › Spicy Sweet Potato Gratin
- › Roasted Beets with Garlic and Onions
- › Pumpking Cranberry Coffeecake