Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/29/14 at 4:41pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
I think it is safe to say we have all experienced executing a recipe exactly as written only to have it be a disaster. We are left hanging up our aprons in shame and shaking our heads, wondering...
I had a wonderful experience. Classes are very interesting. They cover all subjects, and chefs are always happy to answer questions and they follow you very closely. Working in a small group, 8...
Just got this a few weeks ago and so far it's been very reliable
I've had this little knife over a year now and I use it a LOT. It is probably the third most used knife in my kitchen (After my chef's knife and bread knife). It arrived pretty sharp (at least by...
I have to admit that at first I was a little worried about a cookbook put out by Betty Crocker. After all who is Betty Crocker anyway? My fear was that every recipe would require a box mix to be...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Steak Cooking 101 (home/indoor) by a Pro 2 minutes ago
- › new boardsmith board 21 minutes ago
- › Sous Chef Tips and Advice 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Seriously lets talk about food the way it is 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Question about custom made kitchen tools 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Spice up my chicken rutt? 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!! 5 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Which type of potato is best for baking then holding for a couple... 6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Any sites with a Black Friday sale on Knives? 7 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Turkey: High temp or Low temp? 7 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Monday Morning Cooking Club: The Food, the Stories, the Sisterhood by Cami
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by john smith
- › Kyocera Kyotop Damascus Pakka Handle 6.0 Inch Chef Knife by Mahee Ferlini
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Peeling Knife, Black by 4Barry
- › Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book) by Cami
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by robstathem
- › Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, Black... by eastshores
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by eastshores
- › Polish Classic Recipes (Classics Series) by Jim Berman
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by chefwriter