Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 1/24/16 at 3:19am in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Las Vegas in 2014 and honestly it was a very amazing experience! The school sets you up for as many internships that you can accomplish if you are willing to put in...
This is only based upon the campus tour. I plan on updating as I go through the culinary program, starting in July 16 Living in NYC you have two choices. ICC, and ICE. So my first tour was...
What can I say? There is not one person who has ever held a pan that will deny the beauty of well made copper cookware. Whether you like using copper or not, I think we can all at least agree...
The Kikuichi Swedish Damascus Warikomi 9.5 inch is a fine example of Japanese craftsmanship. Everything from the hand forged blade to the precise, yet, simple handle drips with quality. With a...
Disclaimer: I got one of these Codream colanders for free to review, but my opinions good bad or ugly are always my own. It's available on Amazon for $15.99 at the time of review A...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › Duck Leg Confit - without bones? 4 minutes ago
- › February 2016 CHallenge - Three Part Harmony: A wrapper, a filling,... 10 minutes ago
- › That Italian breadcrumbs / garlic / herbs / parm cheese mixture? 37 minutes ago
- › im 53 and unemployed . love cooking and decided to go to college... 41 minutes ago
- › Valentine's Day 55 minutes ago
- › purging clams, lets stop the madness 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Telebrand Red Copper Pan 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Uses For Egg Poacher 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › hello 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Richmond induction cooker range 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Marmaladeonmain
- › Institute of Culinary Education (New York) by m00chness
- › Mauviel M250 Tin Lined 8pc Copper Cookware by Virgil
- › Kikuichi 9.5" Nickel Sweden Warikomi Damascus Chef's Knife by Virgil
- › Codream® Micro Perforated Stainless Steel Colander 5 Quart with... by MillionsKnives
- › Jende White Ceramic Steel by MillionsKnives
- › Burger Press- Best Hamburger Press From Motamayez Home Made of... by Grunch92
- › Yamada iron launch one hand wok (thickness 1.2mm) 33cm (japan import) by MillionsKnives
- › Sullivan University, Louisville, KY by hashbrownclown
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by rpmiller