Equal parts Dijon and ketchup mixed and some chopped raw red onion. No further embellishments are needed for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Delmonico Steak Last post on 1/9/11 at 2:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking meat at low temperature in the oven... no thanks! Last post on 4/6/15 at 4:29pm in Food & Cooking
- Saying no to turkey on Thanksgiving Last post on 11/23/10 at 8:58pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
- Wild Duck recipes Last post on 12/26/10 at 8:24pm in Recipes
Having read other books by Bruce Fife, a certified nutritionist and neuropathic physician, I was eager to read his latest book “The Coconut Miracle Cookbook.” Just so you know, this book was...
A hand blender is an indispensable tool in any kitchen. They are in every pro kitchen but often not in as many home kitchens but what a time saver. I was looking for an inexpensive and easy to...
I found this book to be quite refreshing, because unlike most other cookbooks, this one came with menus. The recipes are grouped in cohesive, planned menus. There are several menus for spring,...
Coffee is the lifeblood of the urban adventurer, the 9 to 5 crowd, the far flung romantic and the millions that rely on coffee's delivery of invigorating brain juice conveyed in a flavorful mouth...
I remember years back before I really understood the issues of starches in potatoes and the danger of over working them. We were having thanksgiving dinner, and I had purchased a kitchen-aid stand...
National Hot Dog Day - Page 2
I'm late but if I had my druthers i'd go to Casper's and have one of theirs... loaded......and with kraut.
Just a few years back the place where I was working had a steady stream of jobs coming in. Mike, the owner and a long time friend of mine would take us out to lunch 2 - 3 times a week. One bar down the street started serving lunch. An item on their menu was a chili cheese dog - 5 bucks. Way expensive compared to, say, Weinerschnitzel, but really good and a lot more food than you would get at a franchise place. A generously sized dog, large steak cut fries, a decent chili and lots of cheese. It was a really good lunch. Too bad no longer available. It was a father and son place, and for a while they offered Mom's homemade ravioli - another great treat.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
- National Hot Dog Day
- › project knife super estate sale find 16 minutes ago
- › Dear God, It's Me The Dog 22 minutes ago
- › April 2015 Challenge: Seafood 28 minutes ago
- › Rib Eye Steak 31 minutes ago
- › Weeds - are there any you like? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › OMG what did I do :*( braised short ribs disaster 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Iselandic knife 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Utilizing your staffs talents 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Advice on knife purchases... stepping up? 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo