When the lemon season comes, you might want to save them to use all year long and make fresh lemonade anytime you want. You can squeeze the lemons and pour the juice into an ice tray and freeze it. (you can do this as much as you want). Once the juice is frozen, you can save the juicy ice cubes in a zip lock bag to store them in the freezer and use them all year long. You can simply take the desired juicy ice cubes and put them into water and mix with sugar or any sugar substitute to make fresh lemonade. You can also use the juicy ice cubes for any other cooking purpose as well, With Fresh Lemon Juice Everyday!!!!
Related Forum Threads
- Grapefruit Help Last post on 4/13/10 at 3:46pm in Food & Cooking
- Freezing homemade grapefruit juice Last post on 2/19/10 at 3:48pm in Food & Cooking
- How much tomato juice? Last post on 11/23/09 at 11:48am in Food & Cooking
- Apple Juice/Apple Cider - What's the difference? Last post on 2/26/10 at 10:33am in Food & Cooking
- Think fruit juice based syrup Last post on 7/8/09 at 10:22am in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 1/21/12
- Moroccan OlivesLast edited: 1/21/12
- Arbequina OlivesLast edited: 1/21/12
- Kalamata OlivesLast edited: 1/21/12
- Ligurian OlivesLast edited: 1/21/12
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
Fresh Lemonadepost #1 of 68/1/10 at 10:54amThread Starterpost #2 of 68/1/10 at 8:18pm
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on those "juicy ice cubes". ....don't forget the rind for other things.post #3 of 69/28/10 at 9:56pmpost #4 of 69/29/10 at 2:24pm
don't forget the rind for other things.
Which also can be frozen. When we have extra citrus we zest it, and lay the zest on a sheet pan in teaspoon quantities. The whole thing goes in the freezer. Once the zest is hard-frozen the pats are transferred to a freezer bag. All the fresh, pre-measured zest we need the rest of the year.They have taken the oath of the brother in blood, in leavened bread and salt. Rudyard KiplingThey have taken the oath of the brother in blood, in leavened bread and salt. Rudyard Kiplingpost #5 of 610/2/10 at 2:13pm
My husband and I make lemonade all the time! We especially enjoy lemonade infused with different herbs! Make a simple syrup (a ratio of 1:2 of water to sugar), and after you turn off the burner, throw in your favorite herb to bring out the flavors. Our favorite is lavender lemonade. Once the lavender has steeped and the syrup has cooled, put it through the strainer and add to fresh lemon juice and water to sweeten.post #6 of 610/3/10 at 2:03pm
Thank you...What a great idea. I love lemonade and this idea is one of the best I've ever heard. I'd love to know this: If I wanted to add raspberries to the lemonade (my favorite!) Do you think it would be okay to do that before freezing the juice? Would it add to the flavor or should I only add them as I am preparing the lemonade?
- Fresh Lemonade
- Moroccan Olives
- › Hungarian Szalonna 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Flour Tortillas are too dense and taste raw / chewy 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › How To Make An Amazing Tuna Fish Sandwich? 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Buying First Knives. Looking for Help 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Another Chef's knife question :) 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › When do you tell the chef..... 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Culinary program in DFW Texas area 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Anyone planning a Halloween horror dinner menu? 7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Pricing coffee service 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked