Starting this month ChefTalk and Mad Cow Cutlery will be giving away a set of three knives from Forschner.
The set features an 8” chef knife, 5” semi-stiff boning knife, and a 3.5” paring knife. The knives are fully forged in Solingen, Germany and feature a full tang and impact resistant polymer handles that are attached to the tang with rivets. MSRP: $211.60. Victorinox is ending the Forschner line completely and once all the Forschner products are sold, the brand will be ended. Currently, there are no new Forschner branded knives being produced. MadCowCutlery.com stocked up on the Forschner forged knives and you can win a set if you enter the contest. See below how to win these knifes.
- Reviews should be no less than 5-7 sentences in length. Write your review as if you were writing it for a friend so that they would know why you think they should purchase the product you are reviewing.
- Each review must be your own writing.
- You cannot re-use the same text for one review on another review. Each review must be unique.
- You must include pros and cons with your review.
- You must include an overall star rating with your review.
- Because of shipping costs the contest is only open to U.S. community members.