I am not sure if anyone has made this cake but if someone has i was wondering if there is any way to make this cake less sort to say sloppy but more presentable... heres the recipe.. any advice will help A LOT.
1 pkg dark chocolate cake mix
1-1/3 c water (or as directed on pkg)
1/2 c vegetable oil ( or as directed on pkg)
3 eggs (or as directed on pkg)
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1(8-12oz) caramel topping or butterscotch
8 oz whipping cream
2 skor bars, crushed
- preheat oven 350f
- grease and lightly flour 13x9" cake pan
- mix cake as directed on pkg.
- bake the cake about 35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean
- as soon as it comes out of the oven poke holes all over with a fork and pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake. followed by the caramel sauce.(microwaved until warm and pourable.)
- refrigerate overnight
- shortly before serving spread whipped topping over the cake and sprinkle with crushed skor bits.